TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Okay so looking at all of your cool RCT2 parks has made me want to dust of the disk and install it on my computer. Unfortunately the PC that I used to play the game on is no more (overrun by a virus no one could detect or remove) so I am starting from scratch. I am playing the game on the same PC that has RCT3 on it- over than moving slow in parks with some scenery I have not had any problems with RCT3. However RCT2 keeps giving me an "unknow error" and closing itself in the middle of game pkay- oddly it seems to happen the most in the 6 Flags Scenarios! Anyone know how to fix this?

And by the way, I hope to recreate some of my awsome parks from memory and post pics here in the near future!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are referring to the "Unkown Error Trapper" message that we all know and love then its probably something with the graphics. Or for one reason or another a file or two did not install properly. I'd suggest of course trying to re-install the disk. (But I'm sure you've already done that a ton of times) If that fails, I'd just write to tech support. I've done it before, they usual respond fast and provide helpful information.

_six

I uninstalled and re-installed the game and it still happens

I have not downloaded anything as of yet into this game. And also it is no longer just happening on the 6 Flags Scenerios- its happening all the time. I have not even installed the 2 expansions yet, I wonder if that would help. I don't remember having this issue when I originally played the game.