TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Fabbri Top spins

David0069151

Hi robb, i have heard mixed reviews on the fabbri top spin rides, i am a teen and i am thinking about riding the "terror rack" when i go to pleasure island in the uk, i like to feel safe on a ride but still have a "freedom feeling" if you know what i mean, i know that the ride is safe but i dont know if i will like it, and the ride normally dose have a long ride time, normally 3-6 mins..Another ride i am a little worried about it the fabbri evolution ride at the park, as im from the UK i have never been on 1, they are not as common as they are in usa + germany. They have the mixed reviews and i lined up for circulator at flamingo land, yet it broke down, that was in 2007 or something, so i have not ridden a fabbri top spin or evolution ride. I do like the fabbri kamikaze rides because you have the freedom but the safety bar is not like 10cm from your knee.. i loved the ride as it feels safe and the ride was so fun, but im not so sure on the 2 rides that i havnt been on, please could you tell me your views on the ride anyone, thanks

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic