TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Vote in the Cedar Fair/K'NEX Great Thrill Ride Build-Off!

Hey everyone!

I'm sure some of you have heard of the K'NEX/Cedar Fair Great Thrill Ride Build-Off, it's a contest that in the past two years has been hosted by K'NEX and Cedar Point. The winning models were displayed at Cedar Point for the season. Now this year they have expanded it to Valleyfair, Cedar Point, and Dorney Park. I entered a coaster this year called Rimpac based off a Mega-Lite, and I'm one of the 3 finalists (my model will be displayed at Valleyfair this season). They are now voting for the "Fan Favorite" model, which wins:

A Cedar Fair Prize Pack Including:

Exclusive opportunity for the winning classroom to have lunch with a Cedar Fair ride engineer, receive a behind-the-scenes tour of the park, and gain exclusive access to rides for the day they visit the park (transportation, accommodation & incidental costs paid by Fan Favorite classroom).***

A K’NEX Prize Pack including:

o A variety of K’NEX Education Sets for their school; designed to support curriculum of all ages ($1,500 approximate retail value)

o An invitation for the winning classroom to visit K’NEX Headquarters in Hatfield, PA (outside of Philadelphia) to tour the K’NEX Factory, meet designers, and learn how K’NEX parts are made****

I thought I would post it on here as I'm sure you coaster enthusiasts would like to see the cool models and vote! I would love for all of you to look at the 3 coasters and vote for your favorite, every vote counts! You can vote 1 time per email per day.

VOTE HERE!

Vote away!

Edited by A.J.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic