TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[NL] Spinning Coaster

Hi

I am working on a new rollercoaster, these are some pictures. I will rework the supports together with a friend of mine. the track is finished, however I might change it a bit because it's very extreme.

The first 5 persons who PM me can recieve the NLtrack file to test it

Edited by Intamax92

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks like an interesting concept as I've never seen a spinning coaster to feature a layout with a lot of forces. You sure this is Maurer? Looks more like an Intamin?

Anyways, I can't wait to see the final product.

• 3 weeks later...

I am sorry for keeping you waiting so long, but here are some new screens of my spinning coaster, the track and supports are done, I just need to add scenery now.

The Coaster is inspired by the Mack Spinning Coaster d'wervelwind at toverland, but it has a very different layout.

Thanks! I Maxed out my graphic settings in NL, Still a solid 100FPS most of the time, it only drops with heavy-themed coasters.

This is my first spinning coaster ever, It's kind of hard to make it spin but I think it came out pretty good.

So far, the coaster is fully made by myself(except for the auto flanges and catwalks) but I think i'm going to ask a friend to help with the scenery