TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kinda Na + Egyptian Exodus + The Ravager[RCT2]

About 2 weeks ago, after an amazing trip to Six Flags Great Adventure, I had an idea to build at a recreation of the ride. Personally, Nitro was my favorite but that's already in the game so a recreation of that would be pointless. However, the idea fascinated me and I thought of trying it in RCT2. Instantly I thought of an LIM launched ride but I strongly dislike building them. I figured out that if I edited the ride stats through 8 Cars Per Train, I could make the lift any speed I wanted and decided to raise it up to 128 and build it to spec. It turned out kinda... bad. I got about a 4/3/4 rating so I decided to use my imagination. Unfortunately by this point my trainers started acting up so it isn't up to spec anymore. But here's an example.

SCR32.BMP

Kinda Na Results

SCR28.BMP

The "Launch Track"

SCR29.BMP

Top Hat

SCR31.BMP

Break Run

Then I decided to have a little bit more fun with the idea. I started the same way as normal on a Floorless Type and made some creative initiatives. Egyptian Exodus, as I've dubbed it, has an Egyptian theme except I couldn't find a nice enough paint job so... sorry about that. (Oh I've also thought that the name could be potentially offense, there is no meeting behind it)

SCR12.BMP

Egyptian Exodus Results

SCR13.BMP

EE Top Hat

SCR15.BMP

EE Bowler Hat

SCR16.BMP

EE Freefall

So after all that, I've decided to do more than the whole "Go fast, go up, go down, repeat ad naseum" and decided to be a little more creative. I decided to take an idea of real LIM rides like Poltergeist and The Joker's Jinx but make them a tad more tame. I'm not adverse to using inversions but I feel in a ride going as fast is it is in the tight space that I designed it, inversions would feel a tad shaky and be overly uncomfortable.

SCR27.BMP

The Ravager's Results

SCR18.BMP

Ravager In Action

SCR19.BMP

More Action

SCR22.BMP

The Crossovers

Those are what I have right now. If any one would like to offer suggestions they'd be gratefully appreciated. The rides down below may/will need the use of a trainer, the chain lift speed must be changed to what I've specified and "No Height Limit". I've listed the ride type and the lift speed required. If the speed is not changed the rides will not function properly. The biggest downside to these rides are that the reliability of the rides disintegrates rather quickly, especially Egyptian Exodus, so keep an eye on it and make sure to get them inspected often.

Kinda Nah.TD6

Kinda Nah - Hyper Twister (Wide Cars) - 89 mph

Egyptian Exodus.TD6

Egyptian Exodus - Floorless - 100-105 mph

The Ravager.TD6

The Ravager - Hyper Twister (Wide Cars) - 80 mph

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is quite the tangled mess of track you there on the Ravager.

These types of tracks really are not my kind of things but they are fun to look at. Hope you scale it back a bit and try your hand at building something a little more realistic in size.

Good luck with your future coasters and as always HAVE FUN, that's what it is all about after all!

• 2 weeks later...

^

It's not about fun D: It's about torturing yourself with rct2 to make it so good until you realize it's overdone and you explode and your guts hang on the celing fan. That's what it's about and yes if you don't realize i'm being sarcastic by now you have a mental problem