TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

HUGE Launch Coaster for Busch Gardens Tampa Bay announced!

Hi everyone!

I just found some quite aesome news on www.coastersandmore.de! (As the site says, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay will be building its first Launch Coaster in 2011, which will also be (as most people probably know) the first ever Launch Coaster for Busch Company.

As the website says, the plannings for this new coaster which will NOT be built by Bolliger & Mabillard have already started half a year ago. The unusual long ride (Compared to other rides at Busch Gardens) will be about 1500 meters long, and will offer multiple launch tracks and inversions through the savanna section of the park. Its station will be set in the building of the old Monorail, which will get a new theming.

However, there are barely other informations except for a blueprint picture of the layout which can be seen below. The builder as well as the top speeds of the new coaster are yet to be revealed.

Sounds promising to me, especially because I really want to visit Busch Gardens Tampa Bay one day Maybe with TPR???

Ahr, I almost forgot... greetings from Germany, I hope I will have an awesome time here!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic