TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hasbro Lazer Tag

Hello everyone

As you can see I don't post very often, I'm more of a leeching reader .

A couple of months ago some Dutch friends of mine decided to pick up some Hasbro Lazer Taggers. It's been out in the US since 2004 or 5 I think, but only recently they decided to buy some trough e-bay/amazon, all that stuff. We only have the old Deluxe guns, and a couple of phoenixes. Some small handgun taggers are on the way.

Now my question is: where can we find Master Blasters! Theyre the big guns with the rocket launcher on the bottom (Pic).

ToysRus is long gone in Europe, and they don't sell them anymore at any of the US retailers afaik. There's some available on Amazon but none of them ships to Belgium or Holland. Occasionally one pops on e-bay, but it's the same story there. The other guns are easily acquired...the master blaster is almost a myth.

If you have one or more MB's or know how to get them, your help would be much appreciated. The trick is to get them to Belgium or Holland, so I can cap them Dutchies like a pro .

Cheers!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well for one you can't play that in an urban environment, or any random forest. Last sunday we were playing in a huge underground parking lot. Can't do that with paintball or airsoft . I do play paintball in the summer in an old fort near my town.

Well for one you can't play that in an urban environment, or any random forest. Last sunday we were playing in a huge underground parking lot. Can't do that with paintball or airsoft . I do play paintball in the summer in an old fort near my town.

Oh, well I guess that makes sense