TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

This is a project I have been working on for a long time...

Basically I got "B&M" to build a Giga Coaster in one of my parks, this ride has been doing great considering it is a prototype for what is going to come.

Stats:

"Escape Velocity"

Excitement: 10.38 (Extreme)

Intensity: 9.35 (Very High)

Nausea: 5.04 (Medium)

Height: 325FT

Max Speed: 104MPH

Ride Length: 9,514FT (Longest in World)

Airtime: 19.02 Seconds

The ride also utilizes a new form of the traditional "chain lift". This is a lighter weight chain capable of quickly bringing riders up long hills with speeds up to 15MPH!

More to come soon, I will be posting updates of new models, I will also be happy to build one of these in your park.

Now time for the pictures:

SCR1.BMP

Station

SCR2.BMP

Yummy B&M Curves

SCR3.BMP

First Hill & Turnaround

SCR4.BMP

A happy train full of guests preparing for the drop below...

SCR5.BMP

An overview of the ride.

SCR6.BMP

Airtime anyone?

SCR7.BMP

Who says a Giga cannot be low to the ground?

SCR8.BMP

Helix...and look at those crowds...

SCR9.BMP

Station and transfer

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a cool attempt, but nothing too special. That kind of sounds harsh though, so I will explain. The coaster itself is too huge to be considered realistic as it is more than a mile and a half long, which is way to large for the average park. That is fine if you are working on a fantasy park, but a realistic park is not going to make a coaster like this. The second issue is the coaster is nothing special, especially if its a prototype coaster. Cables are nothing new, and although they are native to B&M coasters they are far from a prototype. The layout is very B&Mish, which is fine for a smaller model, but B&M would not create something like this ever. The coaster is also not landscaped very well as there are random patches of trees and things like that, which is unrealistic. As I said, the attempt is cool, but the ride itself is nothing special, just a giant B&M coaster.

Thanks for the critique, you have to realize that about 25% of the length of the ride is a lift hill which would be steeper in real life. Also the landscaping issue is just due to the fact that I stuck this in a random park I had just to test it out. In the future I will make a more custom ride, but this one was just kinda a "test" to see if it was possible.