TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hello everyone! the other day I began to think I haven't been on TPR in years! so I thought i'd come back and share a Newish NL track with you named Milk. This was about a 5 month project, starting with a B&M hyper, then evolving into this intamin mega coaster you see here. The ride is heavily inspired by megalites but with the height of a true mega coaster. With more airtime than ever.

Just some stats:

Height: 209ft

Length: 4,429ft

Speed: 72mph

Trains: 2

Cars per Train: 7

Milk V3.nltrack

Download if you love me!

Jermilk.thumb.jpg.66f9c5c1798d7eb309b9d3c39000384b.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not the most experianced No Limits user but I thought this was great, smooth for the most part, a couple of pumps here and there never hurt anyone

It was extremely forceful, 5.3g in a couple of places and a couple of times in the red. But most of my coasters are very forceful so I know, I just sort of get carried away and build a super coaster

The pacing was excellant and I don't really know what else to say, well done!

Positives:

-Layout. I thought this was a very exciting layout that had a very nice mega lite and mega coaster feel, so great job with that. As well, you did a nice job making a unique and memorable, I really enjoyed this coaster.

-Airtime. Well, you had lots of it and sustained it for the hills.

-Colors. I like the Led Zep/Time Machine white and blue color.

-Supports. Who doesn't love a nice custom support job?

Negatives:

-Forces. In the back on one of the hills you pushed +6.2, which is just a little much to tolerate. As well, there were a couple places were you hit yellow forces, which are tolerable just not preferred in my mind.

-Name. Milk? Come on, this is intamin bliss we are talking about, not my daily helping of calcium.

-The brake run. This is more of a personal preference rather than a complaint. But I would have liked to see the brake run a constant downhill rather than a drop, brake run, drop.

Overall this was one of the best coasters I have ridden recently. You did excellent, so good job.

^Ya, I always ride them in the back just because the forces do get exemplified but it also helps cause you can see the pumps a little more as well. As for the brake run, I get why you would do that, it was just more of a personal opinion to switch to the other way (and it is a little more realistic because they did just get off an intamin giga, a little 15 foot drop isn't really going to do much). Great job though, I really did enjoy this one.