TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Do A Northern Japan-Korea Trip!

snowboard83

One thing I have always wanted to see from TPR is a Northern Japan, from Yomiuriland up to the parks of Sapporo. I'd dying to go to those parks for some reason. Hey, it would even avoid Fuji-Q, even if i do still want to go there. I'm also dying for a Korea trip again, havent been able to hop on one of those yet. Maybe do an add on for one or the other? Koreas coasters look incredible and I hear great things from those on here. Did TPR make it down to the Me World area or anything last time? I also noticed the trip the first time was like 7 days in korea, and 4 days last time, was there not enough to do in korea to do a longer version? That triple corkscrew arrow looks cool too, I wanna do that.

If TPR packages the two, IM GOING!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there. Please do not bump your own thread. Obviously if over 60 people read your thread and didn't respond to it that means there's not a whole lot of shared enthusiasm. Robb and Elissa do a pretty good job at creating a wide variety of trips.

I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you dropped them an email or something regarding the suggestion. But Don't bump your own thread. Thank You.

Thread Locked.