TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

2 for 1 parks and crowd flow

firstbase11897

This monday, I plan on taking a day trip across the state to Michigan's adventure with my girlfriend. MIA is a theme/water park combo park for those who don't know. What I would like to know is the best way to go about visiting one of these parks. Is it a smart idea to get to the water park the second it opens, or will it empty out the last few hours it is open?

If someone could tell me the best way to go about visiting one of theme parks that would be amazing.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Mostly you should do whatever your Girlfriend wants or you will not be getting to first base anymore as your name suggests. Jk but seriously MA is a good theme park and you should go to the Shivering Timbers roller coaster and other dry rides in the morning and when it gets hot in the after noon head over to the water rides.

LOL....

Honestly, with this terrible heat (assuming even Michigan's getting a taste of it as well), the waterparks crowd up almost immediately. I would suggest your strategy of hitting the waterpark towards the end of the day (if it's like KI and HW, the waterpark typically closes at dusk, around 7 or 8) if you don't want to deal with a crowd.

We hit Splashin Safari at HW after 2:30 on Friday and it was still packed, although the lines moved decently for the couple big slides we did.

Shari