TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Disneyland in Nov

My first real post here after the intoduction.

We are thinking of taking advantage of our relatively strong dollar and possibly planning a trip to Disneyland and nearby parks in November/December this year. There'll be us and our two kids (7 and 5).

Is this a good time to visit? Will it be crowded, packed with people on vacation or the like? What's the weather like during this time? What are some of the high spots for young kids at the parks?

We've tried looking up this information but haven't been able to find much of use. Any advice on accomadation options would be useful too.

Cheers

Curtis

[i checked for similar threads but couldn't find anything specific to this time plus I hope I've posted it in the right spot]

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Weekdays in November and early December shouldn't be too busy. Avoid the 22nd-26th of November, though, since that's the Thanksgiving Holiday time period.

Weather is usually fairly normal, 60's-70's (Fahrenheit) or so. It doesn't rain much in those months.

Fantastic time to visit. Disneyland is in holiday mode but without the extreme crowds of winter break, the weather is generally really nice with a small chance of light rain, and this year there shouldn't be any major attractions in refurbishment.

Just make sure you go before December 15th or so. The two weeks before Christmas up through a bit after New Year are the busiest, most insane days of the year for Disney. 70k days are not exactly a relaxing vacation.

As for hotels, a lot of folks seem to like the Howard Johnson on Harbor Blvd. I don't really know anything about that stuff firsthand though.