TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Going to Cedar Point(first time)

major bummer

Alvey's and TPR this is my first time to cedar point and i am looking to have a blast, but i have questions and need opinions on rides.

My questions

What rides should i go on first?

What is a good place to eat?

What is the lines like?(long or small)

What should i do and see?

PLEASE COMMENT!

Thanks MB-

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Goto maverick first, I haven't been there, but judging from previous tr's, maverick's q is long at opening and even longer as day goes on. If you go on a weekday, it won't be as long as weekend. BTW, when are you going? I plan on going in the fall so I can avoid terrible crowds.

Goto maverick first, I haven't been there, but judging from previous tr's, maverick's q is long at opening and even longer as day goes on.

Reading tr's makes you an expert on the park then?

Going to Maverick first is an alright suggestion, except for the fact that it's at the very back of the park.

I wouldn't worry about Maverick's line all that much.

I'd suggest starting at the front of the park riding rides you come to as you head back to Maverick. So Raptor, Wicked Twister, Mantis, MF, Maverick,etc.

Or if you're in the park for early entry, hit the rides open at the time, and then head for whatever you haven't ridden once the park opens.

Are you staying at a CP resort? If so the early entry should knock out a couple of the more popular rides. (probably MF and Maverick).

Cedar Point's lines tend to be pretty even. MF, TTD, Maverick will have the longer lines though.