TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

An Amusement Park Portal

For many months now I have had a tough time getting back into the professional workforce. In order for me to keep my skills such as ASP, .NET C# VB.NEt, php, html, and css skills handy I have come up with a monstrous plan to create a one stop shop so to speak where you can go to any particular interest bu selecting websites that interest you, search those websites for interests that you might have and have eveverything FIFO on the screen for you to read in one location.

As part of the site you will also be able to browse to current sites which are a part of the portal, many of which you may not be aware of currently.

This is something that will be free to use. You will be able to have personl accounts in the portal which maintian inforation for log in/stats and even a coaster counter that you can refernce without having to browse to another park.

I am asking for help if anyone is interested. I am not a graphics man so design for front graphics would be cool. Unfortunately at this stage I cannot offer money for help but if you want to join in for fun please contact me WinfieldWatson@gmail.com

Plus in the long term you will each be a part of the portal ACE will have a section where alls in members can be viewed as wekk as coster zombies. I am open to additional ideas as this a day one project.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic