TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Death of Small Waterparks

PKi has their waterpark, but amazingly The Beach has managed to survive for years being less than half a mile from PKI, but now with the opening of the Great Wolf Lodge, we will have to see. I think people love The Beach Waterpark because it's cheap, not overcrowded and has some very decent attractions. I really don't see it going anywhere.

Check it out:

www.thebeachwaterpark.com

I love the platinum pass options at The Beach (free soft drinks, exclusive seating by the wavepool, free tube rental in the morning...) and the staff is always really nice. Many a hot summer day when KI is overly packed, my fiance and I head up to The Beach and just lounge out in the sun, even if we don't ride any slides, sitting by the wavepool is always awesome. I don't think the beach will go anywhere as it has attractions neither Big Wolf Lodge or KI has, namely one of the best holiday fests around here! All it needs to be a grade-A waterpark is one of those giant interactive water playgrounds that everyone has. That's the one thing the Beach is really lacking if you ask me.

-James "Also love the bring a friend free on M, W, and F!!" Dillaman

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic