TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

PHOTO TR: GOCC Fall Freak Out.

I was up in Ohio for the Great Ohio Coaster Club gathering at Cedar Point and Geauga Lake over the weekend.

Below are some short write ups of the days activities and a few photos from the days events.

Fall Freak Out time has come as around 130 members and freinds of the Great Ohio Coaster Club gathered for a fantastic day of rides. This event began with a 630 am check in and short greating from Cedar Point. The club had arranged for a one hour ERT session on Millenuim Force an IntaminAG Giga coaster with a 300 foot drop. They had three trains operating and we were allowed to walk directly from the unload to the boarding station and on the next train if you were quick you could be on the next train. The park was supurb in extending our ride time by an extra half hour. I got around 25 rides on my favorite ride Millenium Force. We then did a couple of group photos and then headed for more rides as more rides opened for resort guests which get a preveldge of early entry. Lunch was served to the group and we were shown a video of there new roller coaster Maverick. I spent most the day riding rides and doing some photos.

A few photos below and more can be seen here http://www.johnnyupsidedown.com/eventCP2.html

DAY 2

Fall Freak Out continues with the second day of the weekends events in Ohio. Around 130 members and freinds of the Great Ohio Coaster Club arrived for another fantastic day of roller coasters and park activities. The day began with a 9 am check in with morning breakfast and the a few announcements from the GOCC. After breakfast or two hour ERT session began with rides on Dominator, Raging Wolf Bobs and several other coasters that were in operation for our riding pleasure. I headed straight for Dominator a great B&M built floorless coaster. I spent the entire two hour ride session on Dominator. Non-stop riding for morning ERT as we were allowed to stay in the same seat if you liked, so I stayed and got over 35 laps in a row. What a fantastic way to start a day. We were provided a meal voucher to use for a meal and that was about it for the event. I couldnt stay long but had time to enjoy a few of the other rides and shoot some photos. Many thanks to the GOCC for the invite to the event it was a great day at the park.

A few photos below and more can be seen here http://www.johnnyupsidedown.com/eventGL.html

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic