TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Parks of The South Questions

coasterCrAzY505

So I am going to a camp called Thrill Coaster Tours and the particular trip I am doing goes to Florida, Georgia, Tennesee, the Carolinas, and Jersey. Some of these parks I don't need any advice but the parks that I would like some advice for are:

Busch Gardens Tampa...err Africa...err whatever

SFOG

Dollywood

Carowinds

Just some attack plans for the park would be nice. I know we will be at all of the parks way before opening so getting there early is not an issue.

Justin "Thanks in advance" Heath

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that your going to SFOG on a Saturday in July, it really depends on how early you get to the park. The extra hour or so you get may help you with the major rides (Goliath, Superman, Batman, Scorcher, Acrophobia)- but it definately depends on how long your ERT lasts, but DEFINATELY do Goliath and Superman first. Get Flash Passes (whatever is the best offer, they now have more than one of those offers) Once the park opens head for either Batman, Scorcher, Acrophobia, or Deja Vu-if its opened (since everyone will be heading towards Goliath or Superman. By lunch, your Flash Passes will be useful (last time I went on a Saturday in July- Batman was a 240 minute wait and Scorcher was a 360 minute wait). Unlike other parks, eating late lunches may not help. Once you've got all of this done, you can do all the other rides (the ones with Flash Passes) maybe try the water rides at night, or later in the evening.

Hope this helps, and have a great time