First post here. My home Park is Six Flags Great America but I will be stopping through SFDL on Monday-Wednesday and staying in the hotel. I am having so much trouble finding out information about using my membership (Diamond Elite) benefits. Hoping someone can help answer a few questions.
1. I keep hearing that using the meal pass is difficult to use and cannot find a dining guide for the Park. Are the available options labeled on menu boards?
2. Does SFDL use the same refillable member cups or if they don't, will they honor my refillable member cup from SFGrAm?
3. Where do I go to redeem my Skip the Line Passes? How do they work at the ride queue?
4. Does SFDL let Guests redeem unused meal/snack credits for Game vouchers?
5. Is there Preferred Parking? If so, is it really worth it to make a reservation if I am staying on site?
Thanks in advance for any help. I'm excited to try out a different park!