My Brand New Funtopia RCT2!

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc...
Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!
Fluffy, Fluffy, Donkeys Filled With Medicine and Goo!

Location: Houston TX Former Astroworld since 1999, then Kemah Boardwalk

My Brand New Funtopia RCT2!

Postby historyfreak92 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:54 pm

Good Afternoon TPR! I have mentioned that I lost my original Funtopia, but now I have made a brand new bigger one! Get ready for the thrills!

SCR1.BMP
The whole overview of Funtopia! A RCT1 Corkscrew Follies Scenario which was one of my favorites when I was young! I have changed the location of this park! Located in Aspen Colorado since 1983 as another replacement for the loss good amusement parks from the old centuries!

SCR5.BMP
As I said before this park is like SF Kentucky Kingdom, & La Ronde! But I have put more inspirations in this park because I thought this park needed it!

SCR6.BMP
But I will show only one side of the park for now the next time the other side will be shown with the download!

SCR9.BMP
At the front entrance there will be a Vekoma Flying Dutchman to ride first on! Named Phantom from 2001! Pretty fun ride!

SCR11.BMP
Two relocated coasters came from out of nowhere! The B&M is almost like Flight Deck/Top Gun named White Dragon from 2003! I guess it came somewhere from Arizona! Okay Coaster! The Intamin AG Impulse named Possessed in 2008 came from an recently closed park 4 years ago! Thrilling Ride!

SCR14.BMP
A Prototype Vekoma SLC Mirror Imaged named Sorcerer's Fire from 1995! Wheater it's rough or not I'd ride it for fun! This White Out & Back Wooden Coaster is designed by John Pierce in 1986 as the Merlin Express! I have a wierd story to tell yall in the next picture!

SCR17.BMP
This park has the only wooden coasters built by the mysterious John Pierce the one that built Rattler at Fiesta Texas! I'm just making good thoughts is all! Though this is an Dueling Pop Out Airtime Wooden Coaster named Joust in 1992! I wanted to make some kind of a racing coaster! Sorry if this is too much! But this ride may be worth to ride!

SCR13.BMP
A Vekoma Roller Skater Coaster named Wraith from 1992!

SCR18.BMP
This Vekoma Boomerang has always been here so I'll keep it! Named Defibrillator from 1990!

SCR20.BMP
Don't worry! Well get to the B&M in the next week or sooner! The Pinky is a Zierer Tivoli named Mango Muncher from 1999! A Good Starter Coaster!

SCR22.BMP
I have always wanted to build a Texas Giant like Coaster! So it's an other John Pierce Terrain made named Lightning Streak from 1988! I guess this could turn into RMC in real life!

SCR23.BMP
I sort of built me an S&S El Loco from a B&M Diver named Grim Reaper from 2016! Call it what you want it's just what i can think of! Well this is it for the day until next week stay tuned!

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Re: My Brand New Funtopia RCT2!

Postby nozzo » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:26 am

You have made a great place here!
To want to, is to be able to.

Fluffy, Fluffy, Donkeys Filled With Medicine and Goo!

Location: Houston TX Former Astroworld since 1999, then Kemah Boardwalk

Re: My Brand New Funtopia RCT2!

Postby historyfreak92 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:30 am

Good Morning TPR! Here is the other side of Funtopia, & the download will be posted!

SCR8.BMP
The second area has bigger coasters! Jest get to it all!

SCR25.BMP
When you walk on the bridge you will encounter a Schwarzkopf Shutle Loop named Lightning Loop in 1983 as one of the parks first rides!

SCR26.BMP
A B&M Hyper named Hot Rod from 2010! Inspired by Canadas Wonderland Behemoth!

SCR27.BMP
A Mr Twister Roller Coaster named Funtopia Twister as the parks first coaster by John Pierce in 1983 now that makes four John Pierce coasters in the park!

SCR29.BMP
A Custom Gravity Group Coaster named Mountain Dash from 2014! And a preselected Spinning Mouse named Dizzymouse fro 2001!

SCR19.BMP
As i said before here is this Original B&M Stand Up that was also already built but remodified it!

SCR30.BMP
Named Grapevine from 1997 as it's now inspired by former Chang at SF Kentucky Kingdom! Right next is Maurer Sohne Wild Mouse from 1998!

SCR31.BMP
A Vekoma Family Suspended named Patriot from 2008!

SCR34.BMP
A Custom RMC named Raptor that roves inside of the forest while Hot Rod is pumping! It's a Launched RMC like the one at Dollywood but has inversions!

SCR36.BMP
Just like Canadas Wonderland here is a B&M Giga named Inferno as the tallest coaster in the park since 2012! Certainly inspired by Leviathan!

Funtopia.SV6
Here's the download enjoy!
(2.1 MiB) Not downloaded yet

Return to Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness