TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Your best coaster designs

As the topic title states, this thread will be simple- post your best custom roller coaster designs from RCT2. Anything goes, whatever you feel is worthy of sharing I would love to see. I just love the infinite number of layouts the game allows you to create and I am continuously discovering new ways to make cool elements with the different coaster designs. I want to see what you guys have come up with!

Here are a couple of my favorite coasters that I have designed that I have screenshots of; I will post more later when I have time to look through and take more screenshots of some better ones

Doppelschleife

SCR27.BMP

My version of a Schwarzkopf looper, I made this a year or so ago

SCR6.BMP

Without scenery

The Bullet

SCR9.BMP

My recreation of The Bullet from Flamingoland/Selva Magica, the game doesn't allow a turn before the reverse incline lift so I had to make it a launched instead. This gets my vote as the coolest shuttle coaster in existence, so I had to try to recreate it. Might make another version as a reverse incline later.

High Dive

SCR33.BMP

This is a more recent design, I think I made this a couple months ago. Dive coasters are some of my favorite to play with

Woodwork

SCR36.BMP

This was just a random design that turned out pretty cool, I might add more to the end section later

Fear

SCR41.BMP

Here's another one I just came up with on the fly right now, I like using the twister launched lift hill but it often gets too ridiculous- this time I figured out I can space them out and it makes for a much smoother launch.

Racing Dive Coaster

Racing Dive Coaster.TD6

A racing "mobius" style dive coaster. Not perfect but the timing works pretty well, usually the trains reach the station at about the same time

Sorry for the lack of scenery, I just don't put that much time into scenery most of the time

So what are your best coaster designs?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

More people should really post here.

Anyway from my WIP park Robin Castle, here's a few.

WIND:

A very long woodie that just took a while to fully complete.

SCR27.thumb.png.debb5f35448c56775b264e6861a72b5f.png

Picture of Wind

Another coaster from the park, SHOOTER is probably the first floorless i've made i'm satisfried with.

SCR26.png.de766987d9dee3d75caa267a4cac2bfe.png

Excuse the slightly lower quality

Guess i'm also proud of this lil' schwartzkopf here:

SCR28.thumb.png.9d31cf1800fa3078aa922eaa367404fc.png

This one 'ere

Aaaand this woodie here:

SCR29.thumb.png.5dfcae103e18be81aef51e32f42f9229.png