TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

SFMM or Knott's...this is A problem!!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would reccomend one day at SFMM and one day at Knott's. When are you planning to be here? Over a weekend or a weekday?

Personally, SFMM has a lot of coasters, but not a lot of quality coasters. Batman, Scream, Riddler's, Ninja, Superman, and Goliath are all our favorites. You'll probably want to do X, which isn't a problem, but make sure you get to the park EARLY! And do mean EARLY! Like be at the park by 9am so you can be first in line.

Knott's on the other hand has fewer coasters, and if you are there on a weekend, for example on a Sunday, it is possible for you to spend 10am - 2pm at Knott's and get on everything, then be back at SFMM by 4pm and stay there another 4 hours if you need to.

That's my reccomendation!

--Robb

I'll be at SFMM 1May!!(I'd like to meet you too!!!!I came from Italy!...)..the day after(monday 2May -...both SFMM&knotts h:10-18 )I don't know how to manage the situation...I think we haven't time to stay in both in one day..so..I think to stay in Knott's the second day if you recomend this to me!!

There is a combo ticket for the 2parks? They are expensive for my pockets!!

Unfortunally we can't arrive on sunday at 9 because we arrive from San Francisco (we want to drive a few hours on the evening before and a few the early sunday morning...)..so we think to arrive around 10-11....is truly "impossible"in that case to do X???...I'm very courios to do it...but Riddler's ,Superman & Ninja too..bacause I haven't ride something similar!!

(I think that visit Knott's is better than other parks in Cal....or not??...I have only 2days free for parks..so...maximum2 parks..!!! )