TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Thorpe Park Advice

FemmeFatale

Hi guys!

I'll be traveling to London for work October 5th-15th. There is no way I'm going all the way to England and NOT visiting Thorpe Park! Plus, I'll be over there for my birthday! It's a no brainer.

I'm wondering if anyone can give me a suggested route around the park? I want to hit all the must-rides and would love any feedback on best day to go, what wait times are like, and any other advice you may have!

I appreciate all the help!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When to go:

5th - 7th October - Off peak

Park should be quiet but major rides run on low capacity, should easily get everything done if you arrive for opening, but lines that look short can still be 20+ minutes.

8th October - Halloween event preview night, only open to annual pass holders.

9th October to 11th October - Halloween event

Park is open until 10pm so you can have scare mazes or a couple of rides in the dark if you're interested.

Friday 9th will probably be best as less people will be there in the morning and you can get most rides out of the way before the evening. Hopefully rides will have more trains on too!

Once the crowds arrive expect queues of 60+ minutes for major rides and all mazes and not being able to get everything done.

12th October to 15th October - Off peak

As above

Enjoy your trip!

P.S. Slammer closes at some points during the day. If you see it running, take the opportunity to hop on before you miss it.