Roller Coaster Short Film circa 1970s?

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Roller Coaster Short Film circa 1970s?

Postby serya » Fri May 10, 2019 10:27 am

Hi,

I am looking for a short film featuring rides on roller coasters, probably from the late 70s, early 80s at the latest.

It was shown on HBO in between movies as filler, was shot on film and not video, and was mostly views of riding roller coasters around the country put to production library music (the track I recall is the classic Glass Tubes by Brian Bennett from 1975)

Any search seems to turn up the shot on video Go For A Ride / Roller Coaster Thrills VHS from 1988 and mine was definitely earlier. (And certainly not the feature film Rollercoaster from 1977)

Any clues would be greatly appreciated!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEfOO52ffTc

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!