TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TR Advance (free!) screening of The Hills Have Eyes

I_am_Em0_0

Well my day started at 3:30 pm when I left my schol and started the trip. My dad picked me up and took me home to get changed. When I had done my busyness I picked up an apple and left for the Metreon. Traffic on our way to SF was pretty bad. It took us an hour just to get to oakland and another half to get to the city! We parked in the fifth street garage so we could just cross the street to the theater. It is called the Metreon and it is like a giant exibit for Sony products. They have a PlayStation store a SonyStyle store and a multi leval arcade. Well we went up to the third floor and got in line for the show. We got in line at around 5:45 (the movie didnt start until 7:30) And settaled in for a long wait. During that wait I got to mplay Time Crisis 3 and go down to Starbucks! After being bored for two hours they FINNALY let us in! We found our seats And settled In for the show.

The movie was Kick ass! I rocked so hard that everyone screamed! It was pretty nicely put together. If you dont know what it is about it is about 2 families who getstuck in the desert after getting bad directions from a gas station attendent. Which leads them to there doom. All and all It was a pretty good day

film 9/10

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic