TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Mexico: Flash Pass and VIP

Hi,

Later this year, I will be flying over to Mexico City from the UK to visit Six Flags Mexico. It'll be my first visit to the park (and in fact my first visit to any Six Flags park) and wondered if anyone who has visited the park can give me some advice on which Fast Pass type tickets to purchase as I am expecting the park to be pretty busy.

I'm having a little trouble understanding the website (partly due to my lack of Spanish). Could anyone answer me?...

- Is there an option for all day flash pass for all rides? All I could find on the website was the option of a 'VIP Tour' I would like the opportunity to be able to skip all the lines but don't want to have to go around with a tour guide or tour group

- It says that Flash Pass can be purchased for either three or ten rides. Is ten the limit per day? Or are you able to go back and purchase more? Also is this 10 per person or 10 per group?

- Where do you need to go to purchase either Flash Pass or VIP? Can you buy them at the gate with tickets? Can they be reserved online?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Later this year, I will be flying over to Mexico City from the UK to visit Six Flags Mexico. It'll be my first visit to the park (and in fact my first visit to any Six Flags park) and wondered if anyone who has visited the park can give me some advice on which Fast Pass type tickets to purchase as I am expecting the park to be pretty busy.

I'm having a little trouble understanding the website (partly due to my lack of Spanish). Could anyone answer me?...

- Is there an option for all day flash pass for all rides? All I could find on the website was the option of a 'VIP Tour' I would like the opportunity to be able to skip all the lines but don't want to have to go around with a tour guide or tour group

- It says that Flash Pass can be purchased for either three or ten rides. Is ten the limit per day? Or are you able to go back and purchase more? Also is this 10 per person or 10 per group?

- Where do you need to go to purchase either Flash Pass or VIP? Can you buy them at the gate with tickets? Can they be reserved online?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Ok so I am not sure if this works Different at six flags Mexico compared to its us compared to its us counterparts. But you purchase it once and reserve ride times. again I am not sure how this works at the Mexico location. Also it may not be necessary for you to buy one so wait until you get to the park and survey what the lines are looking like because you don't want to purchase a flash pass just for the rides to have 5 minute waits.

Six Flags Mexico works differently- you basically get a receipt with 3 or 10 boxes, and each ride they punch out a box until you finish. No reserving or need to pick rides- you could buy it and use it for 10 rides on Medusa (or try everything). I believe you need a receipt for each person, but I'm not certain (and if there are people who don't use theirs up you can definitely hand them off at the end).

You can get multiple one per days, and I believe they're sold at the gift shop near Superman, and probably other gift shops as well.

You have four options:

• 3- or 10- ride Flash Pass that others described
  • VIP Tour
  • VIP Experience (Experiencia VIP) that is an unlimited wristband, most similar to the Flash Pass at the US parks. This is the "all day flash pass" you were inquiring about in your post. It's rather confusing as it's not called flash pass, and "flash pass" means something else that is unique to this park.
  • VIP Justice League First Rider which includes Experiencia VIP plus ERT on Justice League, breakfast, and a photo session with costumed Justice League characters. The regular Experiencia VIP does not include Justice League. The breakfast is cooked fresh, plated, and coursed. I am not kidding; you would realize how ridiculous this sounds were this not your first Six Flags park. I purchased this back when Justice League was brand new and assumed it was a limited-time thing. I am shocked it's still available (weekends only) and absolutely recommend it. It's $1700 MXN and includes park admission.

You can buy the last two options online. Whatever you choose, it's an amazing park and you'll have a great time.

Thanks so much to everyone for your replies. This has been some really useful information for me.

Does anyone have any other tips for the park? I'm very much looking forward to it. I've heard that this park can get really busy which is why I'm asking about Flash Pass (a service which I usually ignore)

Medusa and Superman look amazing!