TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Bug with Rio Carnival Scenario [RCT2]

Hey, all. I'm stopping by for a solution to a problem I've been having with a scenario in RCT2. It's actually quite similar to the one version of the Oasis scenario from the Wacky Worlds expansion pack, where guests can't enter the park and get "stuck" on the edge of the map. This time, it's in the Rio Carnival scenario, and instead of guests getting stuck on the edge of the map, they're spawning from a second entry point where there's no entrance. Because of this extra spawn point, there aren't any guests coming in the main entrance frequently, and because the scenario has entrance pricing only, it's hard to make money.

I was hoping that someone might have a "fixed" version of the Rio Carnival scenario so I can replace it with the bugged one. I know they're hardly any players out there who've really tried their hands at RCT2's scenarios, but I just figured I'd ask around.

Thanks in advance!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Since this thread will eventually have a link to a fixed scenario and healthy discussion about it, I'll keep it separate from the help thread for now.

I have Triple Thrill Pack installed on my Windows side; I'll check it out tomorrow and come up with a fix if I have time.

EDIT: I can confirm that there is a second injection point not connected to the entrance, though I am not sure if this is intentional or not. However, sometime in the next few days, I will re-make the scenario with the single injection point.

Edited by A.J.