Photo TR: Fluch von Novgorod at Hansapark

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I have a few questions...

Have they done any theming inside of the towers, how's the airtime and forces on that hill and knot turn? And what's the launch like? Are they operating at full capacity, I've been reading about 3-3.5hours queuing times.

Oh and those are great pictures by the way, thanks.

It isn´t any theming inside the tower. At the walls are only some pictures and lamps. The rest be come later. At the beginning from the ride are two animatronics. I´ve read that today it´s the first time.

The launch is very fast, but Ih think, that the feeling will be better, when the train stopped.

The airtime hill is funny, but the airtime can be more. Inside the knot it´s no airtime. The train can be faster.

At this time only 1 train is operating. The TÜV hasn´t enough time to test the block system. Now it´s allowed to operate only with 1 train. At the next week the TÜV will be come again and we can hope for more capacity.

Today in the morning I´ve made 2 rides in 1.15 h with allowed queue line jumping as single rider. After 10 it was more full. I think, that the waiting time will be round about 2 hours. At the first two days the waiting time was round about 4 hours.

Greetz

Olli