TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3

Hi everyone,

I am new here, and I would like to share with everyone some pictures from a park I have been working on with Roller Coaster Tycoon 3. I don't have any of those fancy custom packs I see in that Sticky thread, very cool stuff.

I know only 15 per post, however I have 47 to share, so I won't post all of them unless everyone wants to see them all.

This park has several coasters and water rides.

*Behemoth

*X3

*Blue Streak

*Venom

*Logger Dodger

*Condor

*Magnum Force

*The Macabre

Since this park, I have just been building alot of unique designs for parks, such as the current park I am working on. It's not as fancy as the parks I have seen you guys and gals have made, because I don't have a powerful processor to keep the park from freezing up, and making things slow as I am building, and while peeps are enjoying the park. It seems the more I build, the slower things get.

Well, I'll be sure to post around on the forums. I actually live near a theme park, Six Flags Magic Mountain in California. Well, I hope you enjoy the pictures I have posted.

Tim

I am having a problem posting a picture using the src tag. I have them on photobucket. Why aren't they working?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Behemoth

Is this too big?

I am not sure if these pics are too big or not, but I see other posters posting larger size pictures than mine, so I hope this size is okay. If not, please post a reply. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

This is X3, a almost exact replica of X2 at Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia, California. I wish the seats would turn as the people ride in it like the real thing.

Logger Dodger. The peeps sure love this ride.

Blue Streak is done, but Station is yet to be constructed as of this picture.

The Station is complete for Blue Streak. It has become a favorite among the guests at this park.

The park is coming along, more rides and thrills coming soon.

In the next set of pictures is the wild and crazy coaster Condor, and the smoke and fire coaster Magnum Force.

Condor

Imagine standing in line for this ride, and the trains just flying through. There is actually three tracks in the station, the station track, a drop and corkscrew, and a sharp turn piece of track.

The train flying high above the station.

The train flying through the side of the station.

Magnum Force Exterior of the Station. This is one crazy and wild ride, when you've got smoke and fire all around you as you twist the track as the trains go through all the turns.

I hope everybody is enjoying these pictures of this park. I have gotten over 2,000 guests in this park when I opened it. It was crazy.

The trains on Magnum Force ready to descend down the first drop, which drops into the station, and into the ground, and up over the station.

I like this shot, flying straight into a cloud of smoke.

Here is where the park's next ride and attractions will be built. The Macabre.

The Macabre complete. It is a Multi-Dimensional coaster like X3 in this park, but crazier.

Landscaping is done.

I like the exit stairway I had built for this ride, up and over the station track.

The guests exiting the ride.

I added a new attraction, a parachute drop.

I added a large water-rafting ride as well. The park guests seem to like this.

I added this Smoking Area for the park guests who want to sit down and smoke. I personally don't smoke, but I thought this was a cool idea to fill up this small patch of land.

The wide large pathway allows park guests to walk just about anywhere without getting in anybody's way. I have been adapting this idea in the new parks I have been building, and personally it was my idea for myself to do.

The layout of the park. It isn't completed just yet, but I am sure I'll finish it soon.

I hope everyone enjoyed the pictures, and please feel free to comment.

Thanks.

Tim

Okay, these pictures are a tad too big. PLEASE read over the forum's rules about uploading pictures! Also, post all of them in ONE post, not 4! It makes the page load faster, keeps everything nice and simple, and we don't condone multiple posts. I'll let the photo size slide for now, but please make them smaller in the future. Also, please consolidate theses posts into one post. If you want, upload the park! But please keep to the rules. Thank you!

Colin

Forum rules (which are also a sticky): www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=143

EDIT: Nevermind, I did the photos for you.

Looks pretty good so far.

If you wanna make your track so it doesn't go out of detail or dissappear at a certain distance, go to tools-Show LOD options (if it's not there, set the whatjamajiggy to 'custom), and drag everything up until each one of the bars is blue. *This CAN cause some minor lag if you're building a huge park*