TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[NL2] Bubbleworks

Hey all,

Learning how to properly 3D model stuff is on my 2016 todo list, and I figured I can kill two birds with one stone an have a stab at recreating some of my favorite UK rides in Nolimits too. Im lucky enough to have a Kickstarter Rift so that's a big motivator, as the rides I want to re-create are old versions or closed attractions rather than rides which are still in operation today.

The first ride I'm trying to recreate is Professor Burps Bubbleworks which sort of is still at chessington, but it had a re-theme a while ago and is now in a pretty sorry state where nothing really works. The version I'm trying to build is the opening day original, so with the professor and animatronics that actually, you know, work.

I was actually just going to make a thread asking for help sourcing some photography, but figured if I wanted you guys/girls to help I should at least show you some really crude WIP stuff, a couple of evenings work so far.. hoping the next update I give will be much better!

Now the stealth real reason I'm posting so early is, i can't find many photographs of this room in it's original incarnation. Ideally I'm looking for a clear picture of the controller room in the corner so I can replicate the texture. And even more importantly, a nice front on shot of the back wall which has a mural of buildings on a layered display.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic