TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

RCT2 8 Cars Per Trainer (Wineskin) Help!

Like i said in my last topic. I really want to use the 8 cars per trainer for RCT2 in Wineskin for mac but i have no idea how to get it running. check this link http://wineskin.urgesoftware.com/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?comments_parentId=3738

They say it functions fine but it keeps disappearing behind the full screen app of RCT2. So this shows it can work i Wineskin with RCT2. If anyone can leave me the step by step instructions/tutorial to get the 8 cars per trainer working with RCT2 i will be forever grateful. Thank You.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried for ages but nothing seemed to work. I also created a custom exe file for 8 cars, but when running 8 Cars and RCT2 they didn't cooperate.

In the end i got so tired of it, i installed Windows XP with Parellels Desktop instead. It saves a lot of time tbh.

Even if yoru're able to make it work with wineskin, it's not for sure that all of the options in 8 Cars will work properly anyway.

I doubt merging tracks will work.

I really recommend Parallels Desktop.

Lagom

• 11 months later...
Like i said in my last topic. I really want to use the 8 cars per trainer for RCT2 in Wineskin for mac but i have no idea how to get it running.

The program of 8 cars is the most common trainer. It's basically a program that you run besides the game that lets you hack it to some extent. But mainly i am using win 7 so it is difficult to find how exactly it will run.