CoasterDynamix Cyclone Kickstarter (LEGO compatible)

Did anyone else back this?
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc...
Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!
On the other side of the camera

CoasterDynamix Cyclone Kickstarter (LEGO compatible)

Postby WillMontu » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:14 pm

Some time last year CoasterDynamix announced a Kickstarter campaign for a Lego compatible coaster modelling system. I ordered a few sets during the original campaign and it looks like they will have the kits assembled and are in the process of shipping them

The link to the campaign is at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nanocoasters/the-cyclone-lego-compatible-roller-coaster-constru/, though the campaign has long since closed.

Back in the day, I once tried making small amusement parks and even coasters out of Lego using the 9V train system, though I only had enough track to do a simple circuit and since the method of propulsion was the train motor, it was technically a powered coaster and climbing steep hills probably wasn't good for the motor. Plus there is the whole "lack of upstop wheels" problem.

I'm curious if anyone else backed the campaign and/or tried building coasters out of Lego.

Return to Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness