JZ's Ongoing Kings Island Update Thread!

Page 92! Media package!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby matteocrepaldi » Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:52 am

Nice! I really like this project.

Are those new trains really better than the old ones? Do they really improve the ride experience?

Cockroach and rat free since 2002!

Postby Bolliger&Mabillard » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:34 pm

^I hear from alot of entusiasts that B&M hypers are damn good regardless.
"...and SuperKing, the best one of the three!"

The Lord is my Saviour!

Postby Rct3man777 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:46 pm

Yep, butter smooth, great G-Forces, Great drops in your stomach and airtime...

Yeah, doesn't get much better than that. :br

I know more about donkeys than women!

Postby dragsterfan420 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:24 am

^^Where did you get the pictures of the "blueprints" for the ride?! That's amazing.
Top Wood: The Beast
Top Steel: Millennium Force

Full Fledged Katonga Enthusiast

Postby Scaparri » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:32 am

Rct3man777 wrote:Yep, butter smooth, great G-Forces, Great drops in your stomach and airtime...

Yeah, doesn't get much better than that. :br

...Until they get brake-raped.

On top of that, my main problems with B&M these days is that they are becoming increasingly predictable and the trains/restraints blow. I know some people are infatuated with the clamshell restraints, but I hate them with a passion. For me, they are far too bulky and restrictive. I'd much prefer to have an Intamin T-bar or old-Giovanola style lap bar rather than feeling like I have a dog laying on my lap.

Nevertheless, I'm still glad the Kings Island is finally getting a hyper. I don't want to sound ungrateful like some people do when they don't get exactly what they want in a new coaster. No matter what, I'm still thrilled about it and am holding judgment until I ride it. I just wanted to let it be known that B&M hypers aren't perfect for everybody.

Jizzy jizz jizz jizz jizz

Postby PKI Jizzman » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:37 am

dragsterfan420 wrote:^^Where did you get the pictures of the "blueprints" for the ride?! That's amazing.

Posted by a Dayton website a few pages back...
{1991} Chicago guy. Creative ad world guy with @adultswim @cartoonnetwork World traveler, concert attendee, salsa connoisseur, comic reader, and theme park nerd

Postby PKI Jizzman » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:13 am

Kings Island wrote:Now Kings Island Season Passholders can purchase an ALL DAY DRINK WRISTBAND that allows them to enjoy unlimited Coca-Cola soft drinks! This great passholder perk is just $6.99 and can be purchased at any of the following locations:

Festhaus, LaRosa's on International Street, Rivertown Pizza, Stunt Crew Grill in Action Zone, Ice Cream Zone in Action Zone, and Coney Refreshments and Outback Shack in Boomerang Bay.
{1991} Chicago guy. Creative ad world guy with @adultswim @cartoonnetwork World traveler, concert attendee, salsa connoisseur, comic reader, and theme park nerd

There is no such thing as a donkey punch.

Postby NASA Guy » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:55 am

Even though I'm not a fan of Soft Drinks I still think that's a cool idea.

Cockroach and rat free since 2002!

Postby Bolliger&Mabillard » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:10 am

The thing with all B&M's is that all the elements they offer are pretty much universal for all their rides. Not that it would ever happen, but you could have an invert, floorless, stand up, and maybe even a sit down with identical layouts. Not that I'm complaining, but it would be nice to see something innovative from B&M. I don't think B&M has really turned any heads since the conception of the invert. I'm sure that Mustang will have massive air time, but you'd be able to appreciate it more if there were less of a lap bar.
"...and SuperKing, the best one of the three!"

Postby PKI Jizzman » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:05 am

Update
IMG_2178.jpg
IMG_2180.jpg
IMG_2200.jpg

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!