TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Favorite "Rankin/Bass" Holiday Show

disneygurlz2s

Rudolph, Frosty, The Little Drummer Boy.... for most of us who grew up in the 70's and 80's these Christmas shows were the best! Many of them debuted when I was a little girl. Thanks to cable and the fact that we are now watching them with our own kids, these shows are even more popular now.

Do you have a favorite show? Favorite character??

I love them all, but my top two favorites are:

Rudolph Hermey the Elf, need I say more?

Year Without a Santa Claus Heat Miser and Snow Miser...they rock!!

Shari "I have a complete collection of YWASC pvc figures that I won't take out of the box" Shoufler

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't met you personally, Dave

For this you should be thankful. Many people that have met me have needed years of intensive therapy afterwards.

but the mental image I have of you going down the street blaring the Heat/Snow Miser song at people cracked me up BIG TIME!!

I do stuff like this all the time. I have to amuse myself somehow. Plus, people need to be educated about the wonders of the Heat/Snow Miser song! It's almost as good as Opeth...

dt

^^lol

Holiday Fest at the Beach Waterpark has these life sized flat-wood cut outs of the Miser Bros as well as Hermey and Rudolph. You could tell they were handmade, but they were really well done. I called the park, emailed the park trying to see if I could get the name of the person who made them, but no one ever answered me. I think they thought I was nuts!!

Shari

• 5 years later...
  • 4 years later...