TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Awwe! It's not snowing in Orange County. The snow pictures are very cool, thanks!

Yep, just constant rain in Mission Viejo. Hopefully Orange County will get lucky later this evening! Cool to see the SFMM in snow...

Very exciting for me, especially since I'm heading up to Mammoth later this week for skiing!!

Actually the scientist who were pushing global warming admitted that at some point they started to make it up to keep funding and to push eco friendly shit. The planet will not be exactly the same every year forever, I mean people just assume that the planet will last forever, when in reality planets die, stars die, etc.. We gotta support the space program, so we can build spacecraft large enough to transport X2 off the planet when we leave.

I always love seeing snow in places where it usually doesn't snow. It's an interesting contrast, snow on palm trees. Just bizarre and wonderful all wrapped up together. Being from Cleveland, I suppose that I'm so used to the white stuff that I don't really give it a second thought, but this is just great. Interestingly, we've had some nice days up here and all of our snow melted, which is a rarity for January.

The scientists were paid to make up crap. End of story. Polar bears might be dying, temperature might change rapidly(I know, I live in New England), ice may be melting, but it is all natural. Guess what happens to the melted ice when it hits something cold, it freezes!

Temperature depends on the costal winds and the position of the earth relative to the sun.