TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's Wisconsin Trip 2010!

robbalvey

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice to hear the Canon ride was smooth for you in Wisconsin.

Earlier in the summer rode its twin, the Rocket - declined a third ride due to sore head it left me with. Hopefully the Wisconsin experience means those days are gone now and its smooth as it should be.

Hey everyone! It is time for another Wisconsin update from Robb! Today, TPR visits Mickey Dolenz Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.

Remember, you can follow the TPR Wisconsin Trip live on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/robbalvey

And remember, POST COMMENTS ABOUT THE UPDATE!!! We want to hear what you think about Wisconsin!!!

Tonight, we are at Mickey Dolenz Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Mickey is from the Wisconsin Dells and as you can see he has changed a lot from his days with The Monkees.

"Hey look! It's Mr & Mrs Green Bay Packman and their line backers!" - About 100 Wisconsinites who love our costumes!

Personally, I think Mrs. Green Bay Packman has a pretty hot A$$!

I'd love to eat those dots!

At Mikey Dolenz Not-so-Scary Halloween Party, all the big rides are decorated and look pretty.

And the lines are always short.

"We are excited to hear the new Monkeys soundtrack!"

Adam dressed up as his #1 coaster saving hero, PRINCE DESMOND!

OMG! And it's PRINCE DESMOND'S long lost brother DJ Lance!

The new soundtrack was pretty lame but this is still the best coaster in the Dells!

Next we hit up Soarin' Over Wisconsin at Mickey Dolenz Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!

PLEASE DONATE MUCH SUGAR SNACKS TO HELP SAVE TEH BIG DIPPER ROLLING CASTER.

Pirates of Milwaukee is always a staple favorite.

Davy Jones' fluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and goo! This is where he keeps his Monkees costumes!

"Mickey Dolenz is our favourite Wisconsinite!"

Mickey Dolenz' park is awesome! Lots of things for kids to do when they are too little to ride. Why can't Six Flags be like this? Oh that's right, they don't like kids.

KidTums is dressed as Piers!

The Mickey Dolenz park in Wisconsin still has their Peoplemover while their sister park in Anaheim, Nevada removed theirs many years ago.

Tonight, Dolenz is performing under his pseudonym, Mickey Thomas.

The fireworks show was pretty amazing.

They pretty much blow up the entire park.

Unlike Mickey's sister park in Nevada, this castle doesn't look like it was made for a model railroad.

The Monkees actually came and sang to us...and yes they are dead...their career is WAY dead!

Mickey Dolenz was into space exploration, so he has this ride named Space Mountain in his park.

They even got Charlie Sheen to play a part in the pre-show!

We all got to push buttons and eat space cake.

Since beer is a staple of Wisconsin, the Booze to You Parade is an annual tradition.

The girls are wowed by Miller corporate symbols.

The ditch diggers are cool dudes.

They make the ground on fire.

MDNSSHP would not be complete without a ride on Big Lookout Mountain!

"We love Big Lookout Mountain!"

Mickey Dolenz is clearly still stuck in another decade.

We hopped on the Sheboygan Ferry to get the other side of the park.

We all rode the people maker again!!

Derek is dressed as Packy Pack Packer!

Our last stop of the evening was the brothel on 27th street. It's kind of a spooky area, but my god, the girls will do jut about anything for twenty bucks!

And in case you missed them in this thread, here are BOTH Piers Drunk Videos we posted!

Remember! POST YOUR COMMENTS!!!

CLICK HERE for the FINAL PART of TPR's Wisconsin Update

Edited by ernierocker

God, I miss Wisconsin soooooooo much. You guys are making me miss it even more with all those wonderful photos!

I just love how you all got into the spirit of things at the Halloween party, dressing up in your costumes. So many other places I go to, or see, people my age try the same thing, but they all have this "too cool for school" resistance to it. But here, there's so many folks openly embracing their geeky-ness, and I'd be proud to stand with you all in that, some day.

Keep up the awesome TR!