TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Are you related

andrea

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

out of all you people you all are telling me that no one else is related to someone famous,come on this thread is already on page 2 and i know someone else must be related to sombody famous and it's very interesting to see who is related to who

I am distantly related to some country singer named Clay Walker. I don't like country music, so I don't know if he's popular or what. He's a cousin of mine somewhere along the line.

And I'm supposedly related to a couple other "controversial" famous people, but that's all I'm gonna say about that.

One of my relatives from back in the 1800's was named James Bond

And my birthday is the same as Michael Jackson's! :shock: That must mean we are related to each other! If you pick out any 2 random people in the whole world, there will be a 1:366 (including leap year ) chance that they have the same birthday!

I am not related to any celebrities, but I am friends with Rex Grossman's father. Rex was the QB for Florida from 2001-2003 and is now the QB for the Chicago Bears, though his first two seasons have been plagued with injury. He tore his ACL last year and broke his ankle this year. He'll get in there and tear up the league sooner or later.

• 9 years later...