TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

P. 624: Stella Luna and Terra Nova resort details released!

That article is packed with information, nice find! Indoor snow? Count me in.

^LOL indeed! I had to look the wordfilter thing up, but I guess that's why there are so many dings and dongs going on over at the Rip Ride Rockit forum... locker

Haha, it worked! This is like a scavenger hunt, there needs to be a forum with all the words that have been discovered.

This looks awesome, though I'm sort of worried whether the restraint and the touchscreen device would be lopsided at my size, since the lap bar closes from the side. I mean, it'd be a little awkward to select a song (and hang on) if the touchscreen is to my left or right.

Then again, I haven't been on a Maurer-Sohne before.

Does anyone else think it is funny that they have Daft Punk - Stronger Faster Whatever song and then also have Kanye - Stronger?

I am not too impressed with the playlist, especially two bestie boys? Mix it up Universal, there are millions of songs out there so why pick two of the same band?

Was in the park this morning - crane and basket on the lift hill and a crew up on the high level trim brake section beside Twister, same place as a team as working most of last Friday. Ops CM, I caught in conversation had no clue and seemed to think I would be home long before any soft opening.

Colin