TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What kind of collection do you do?

I was wondering what kind of collection do you do? like CD's, Records, DVD's, Games, Action figure, posters etc....

Well as for me im doing a collection of my favorite band of Rhapsody (metal bands)also other bands. I own all their album, vinyl records, limited editions and digibook edition;) here's the list and i have a video:)

Rhapsody.

Album:

Legendary Tales

Symphony Of Enchanted Lands

Dawn Of Victory

Power Of The Dragonflame

Rain Of A Thousand Flames

Symphony Of Enchanted Lands Part 2 - The Dark Secret

Live In Canada The Dark Secret Tour

Triumph Or Agony

Limited Edition:

Dawn Of Victory (2x) Long Book Edition

Power Of The Dragonflame DVD Limited Edition

Symphony Of Enchanted Lands Part 2 DVD Digibook Edition

Bootlegs:

Live In Chile 2001

Live In Madrid 2000 with Stratovarius

Live In Japan,Kswasaki The Power Of The Dragonflame Tour

Old Battle Song

Russian Edition:

Symphony Of Enchanted Lands/Emerald Sword

Dawn Of Victory/Holy Thunderforce

Power Of The Dragonflame

Picture Vinyl Edition:

Symphony Of Enchanted Lands

Emerald Sword

Dawn Of Victory

Power Of The Dragonflame(2x)

Compilation:

Tales From The Emerald Sword Saga Normal Edition

Louder Than The Dragon: The Essensial Of Limb Product

Poster:

Rain Of A Thousand Flames Promo AD

Power Of The Dragonflame

Rain Of A Thousand Flames Huge Poster

Prophet Of The Last Eclipse

Dawn Of Victory

Luca Turilli

Album:

King Of The Nordic Twilight

The Infinite Wonders Of Creation

Singles:

The Ancient Forest Of Elves

Demonheart

Russian Edition:

Prophet Of The Last Eclipse/Demonheart

King Of The Nordic Twilight/The Ancient Forest Of Elves

Picture Vinyl:

The Ancient Forest Of Elves

King Of The Nordic Twilight

Nightwish:

Albums:

Angel Fall First

Oceanborn

Wishmaster

Once

Century Child

Limited Edition:

Dark Passion Play

Once

End Of An Era with dvd and CD

Picture Vinyl:

Once double vinyl

Poster Flags:

Once world tour 2005

Century Child

Wishmaster

Blind Guardian:

Picture Vinyl:

Fly Limited Edition

Poster Flags:

A Twist In The Mist

here's the video:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've collected things ever since I can remember (I come by it naturally--my dad has amazing collections of everything from pre-Civil War currency to 1950s toys in their original packaging). Among my collections are comic books, non-sports cards and wrappers, Maryland amusement park ephemera, 20th century U.S. World's Fair pieces, Disney park-used items, matchbooks, Baltimore Orioles memorabilia, sports and entertainment autographs, 1970s/'80s movie posters, Superman paraphernalia, vintage TV Guides and MAD magazines.

I also have a collection of oddities including pieces of the Berlin wall, a serving fork from the Kremlin, a string of ancient Egyptian mummy beads, carved masks from the Bahamas and Indonesia, and a piece of coal from the Titanic.

Come to think of it, about the only thing I can't seem to amass a collection of is money!

At the moment I'm working on collecting matchbox airplanes. (Yea, toys if you if you want to consider them that. ) I've got 11 so far, and I'll probablt get more in the coming week or so. On another note, I've got quite a few 007 things, not really a collection, just a lot of stuff. Lol. I might post pictures of the planes later on.

I own all 11 South Park Season DVDs, I collect anything amusement park related, also I have a bunch of Super Mario games. I also have all of the Harry Potter books & DVDs. My amusement park collection is the bigest & includes park maps, shot glasses, pennies, hats, shirts, & coaster pieces to Silver Comet & SFA's SLC. That's about it.

^I loved bionicles! those things were amazing! Also I collect hats. It wasn't originally a collection, but I just got a lot of them. I have a red sox and a zildjian baseball cap, an american eagle beanie (no I'm not prep), a nike beanie, and a screamer beanie with a brim. I just need a headphone beanie and a fedora and my collection will be complete. I can post some pics later.

I´m collecting model-Porsches, most of them from"Revell" or "Bburago" in scale 1:18,

Then I´ve a big collection of Menus from well known restaurants, most of them signed by their chefs (one of them is signed by G.Ramsay when my wife and me went for a second Honeymoon and had dinner at the "Gordon Ramsay at Claridge´s in London, another one is signed by Paul Bocuse).

And last year I got a collection of swiss Chronometer-watches from my grandpa, who passed away. To bad they are a little bit to expensive to keep on collecting them.

As a teenager I used to collect sports cards. I've got (roughly) 15,000 hockey cards, and another 10,000 baseball cards. I've got another 2000 or so random cards (football and some Nascar). So needless to say it is a very large collection.

Today I'm collecting historical items. As of right now I've got about 30 or so World War II medals (all authentic, I don't buy replicas of anything) and newspaper from the day World War I ended. My current project is to collect rounds from every American war. So far the only war I've got them from is the Civil War, and for the last year I've been trying to get rounds from the war of 1812. Lesser known wars like 1812 are actually very difficult to find rounds from, so I'm hoping eventually I can find some.

The prized item I want? I've been shopping a revolutionary era musket for the last 5 years.

I have: 2 Lacrosse balls, a base ball, a comb from the halls of school, a piece of broken desk from school,a old spring, a rusty paint can, a bunch of empty bullet shells, a old lipstick tube with lipstick in it, two cologne bottles from under the PE locker,a old rubber model airplane tire,a piece of square shaped plastic with a hole in it, A brake disk off a train, a bent spoon, a very old tiny screwdriver, two clasps from a broken desk from school, rusty bolts, a rusty key, a few rusty washers, a old bottle from my aunts house, two chap stick tubes with chap stick in them, a black mouth guard found on the floor by the biology room, which fits my mouth nicely, a blistex tube, a few other rusted things like washers, a nail, a crusty marble, three bolts, and a non rusted horse shoe.

All of them are weird, I'm just apalled that you stuck a mouthguard that you found on the floor (of the bio room, which is probably covered in weird chemicals and dead things, as is mine) into your mouth. I'm surprised that you aren't dead.

You should probably just throw it all away.

The newest things added are: two more chapstick tubes, a black flexible square rubber piece that seems to go around the bottom of a table leg, a rusty screw and nut, and a football shaped piece of paper that has the bible verse John1:1 on it and a child's name on the back of it.