TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hansa Park Discussion Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Very impressive that they've created such a history/backstory of the attraction.

Watching the trailers, I almost forgot that they were actually about a roller coaster, lol!

I hope, I hope, I hope this will be open by the time the TPR tour is over there in June.

Can someone please explain the back story to me? I've watched both trailers, but they're pretty hard to understand.

What I gather so far is:

This kid's father vanished mysteriously on his way to Novgorod, the working of some sort of curse on the area. Legend has it though that he is still alive?

It sounds really cool, it's just too deep to travel the language barrier very well.

As far as the ride itself goes... wow. Between this and Blue Fire, you Germans get all the luck. It's not just the rides themselves, it's the sheer detail and uniqueness put into each. It just blows me away.

The ride looks great and the weaving in and out of the buildings will make it all the better. Its a tiny lift hill and first drop though but according to RCDB it will be enclosed in a building, is this still true? Also, it is supposed to have an inversion, do we know what it is and where it will go, I can't seem to find it.

.. short, progressive.. and i know it will be - very smooth =D

My first looper ever - was Nessie and my first Eurofighter in my "home" - landscape would be this one. Holy crap, what the heck .. i go and search for my brain - the theming is a new dimension for germany. I love this style of coasters

...i hope this one can hold what it told - when it opens.

...according to RCDB it will be enclosed in a building, is this still true?

Of course its true! The will build the second tower over the lifthill an there will be a dark ride part too. The two towers will be connected with a big wall.

...Also, it is supposed to have an inversion, do we know what it is and where it will go, I can't seem to find it.

the inversion has already been build!!! its just a barrel roll.

especially two pictures for you from http://www.kataplektor.de: