TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Heroes on NBC

DailyBugle_JL

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot all about this thread since there was a 2 year hiatus between ".07%" and what ever the episode was before that.

The Petrelli mother is starting to seem "evil" like Linderman and im guessing Hiros dad is in on the plan as well. Hopefully no matter what Hiro does, the future will still end up the same way or some type of mild variation from what we seen in the 5 years in the future episode.

Hopefully sometype of cool plottwist happens during the two hour finale in a couple of weeks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Though no one here seems to be too fanatical about the show, if you're up for a notpron style challenge, go to www.primatechpaper.com. Doesn't look like much but that helix logo is embedded in the Primatech Paper logo on the about page and that leads to a whole slew of files about the characters on the show (and plenty we haven't seen yet). NBC has gone all out with this. Heck, Nathan Petrelli has a campaign website and Linderman's Hotel, the Corinthian has a website as well.

Here's a bunch taken from Heroe's Wiki

Name ↓ Link ↓ Password ↓

Richard Drucker A012 RDghxiia

Hana Gitelman C001 HGghx11a

Matt Parkman C002 MPggtn75x

Ted Sprague C003 TSntz14b

Gabriel Gray C004 GGeh81zu

Connie Logan C008 CLql99dt

Echo DeMille C009 EDgch49la

Julien Dumont C011 JDsiy88p

Jesse Murphy C012 JMmn142w

The German C014 TGmgx14r

Bianca Karina C015 BKoir72mn

Donna Dunlap C017 DDrgi77b

Brendan Lewis C020 BLjtd19f

Leonard Cushing C022 LCtsn45p

Matt Neuenberg C025 MNjdq12e

Stephen Canfield N/A SCwem43ib

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

The Sprint logo was on the large mocked-up phone in the Japanese office. In a world of channel changing and DVRs, advertising is reverting back to its roots in sponsorships and product placements/integrations. Funny think is that logos and brand names get blocked out so that clients don't sue the movie studios and TV networks for using them without permission. Then those same brands pay other TV networks and movie studios to display those same products.

I noticed both of those things, but never though that the cube was sponsored, but now it makes more sense. As long as they dont get too obtrusive I dont really mind the product placements if it keeps good shows getting made.

The only thing that made it stick out is the camera shots when they were pulling up in it. If it was a 1980 Toyota Carolla, the shot would probably be worlds different. Nothing as blatant as Nissan Versa! though.

• 4 years later...

I'm kind of "meh" about this, as the show was not good when it ended. I don't think I even finished watching the final season.

At least they're doing it as a limited series, and hopefully this will compel them to tell a complete story, with not having to worry about another season or being afraid to kill off characters.

dt

• 3 weeks later...