TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Was the Last Beer You Drank?

robbalvey

Now this is a thread right up my alley, much better than coaster talk!

Beers1.jpg.2816d47192d7c21c8340520c428dd1a4.jpg

After a nice, long, slow, boring day at work, I like to relax with my version of a "light beer", a Pale Ale. This one is a Magic Hat #9, brewed in South Burlington, Vermont.

sorry I don't have a pic to show, the last 2 beers I had was a 22oz of Budweiser and a 22oz of Bud Light. for some reason I felt like having some drinks tonight. I don't know why because about an hour or two after getting home it made me so incredibly tired that I fell asleep.

Worked on the shed today for like 4 hours. Beer of choice for working on sheds: Coors Light.

Now if I could only get the Twins.... .

<---this avatar for the contest loses alot when shrinking...

Coors Light! Come on man! I want to be able to retire at 51, not 65. Drink some Bud man!

Wally "Brews Budweiser. Doesn't drink Budweiser. So I tell other people to drink it for me" Weiss

Sorry Phishy, I don't think I'll ever be helping you out. Even when I go to Busch Gardens, I only get the free stuff.

Its Friday, Labor Day Weekend has begun, and gas prices are so high that even I don't want to go out. That means BRING ON THE BEER!

BeersCIMG3056.jpg.8128742af6afcc844dba07dc19419bee.jpg

Shipyard's Fuggles IPA, good on a nice, hot day

Today I got a free Haake Beck beer at our supermarket. There was a beer corner, where everyone over 16 got a glass fresh good cold beer. The corner was full of people. It looked like a bar. I have never seen something like that in a supermarket before. However, there I had my fist beer, today.

--Sören

That is awesome. Now you are the "Beerman", Wally.

-> The Beerman is the new super hero, who is still traveling from one town to another, to fight for the best beer taste.

Son: Oh mom, look there, is it a plane?

Mom: No sweety it is only a cloud.

Speaker: No, it is the Beerman!!! He will fight for the best beer taste. That you can drink a good cold beer, my little boy.

Son: Oh yeah, beer..

Mom: Hey, he is only 9 years old.

Speaker. Oh sorry, wrong commercial!

--Sören

Son: Oh mom, look there, is it a plane?

Mom: No sweety it is only a cloud.

Speaker: No, it is the Beerman!!! He will fight for the best beer taste. That you can drink a good cold beer, my little boy.

Son: Oh yeah, beer..

Mom: Hey, he is only 9 years old.

Speaker. Oh sorry, wrong commercial!

That reminds me of the kids eating Jel-O brand Jello Shots on the mad tv skit earlier today.