TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The official NFL Discussion Thread

spaceace12

I serousely don't care about the NFC as long as Seattle or New York ends up in the Superbowl.

Jacksonville is gonna beat Pittsburgh tonight.

Chargers will defeat the Titans.

Patriots will beat the Jags.

Chargers will beat the Colts.

Chargers end the Pat's winning streak at Foxboro and San Diego takes it all.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chargers are going to beat the Colts. The Chargers are the Colts' kryptonite.

Jaguars will beat the New England Patriots. Just look at the Chargers excellent season last year and look what happened after a 1st round bye. After all, the Pats are due for a loss any day now anyway.

Giants will beat the Cowboys. I find it pretty amazing to lose to the Redskins and also be able to beat your Division Rivals 3 times in a season.

Seattle will beat the Packers. Holmgren wants a victory against his old team.

Its going to be a weekend of upsets and underdog victories.

The one game i feel strong about is the Jaguars beating the Pats. I think they are the only team that can do it - if they dont melt down at the end of the game. I can see the Giants making it because i feel the Cowboys are out of the loop - the bye week and the horrible play towards the end of the season. The only team i see in the way of the Giants is the Seahawks. Yikes.

Wouldnt it be nice to see the Giants play the Pats again in the Super Bowl?

The pats of 1st half of season is not the same as the second half. The first half, they were blowing people out of the water. The second half of the season, they won them all, but not by much at times. They beat the Ravens only because of a coach on the Ravens side calling a timeout that cost them the game. Anyway, since I am a Colts fan, I obviously think that the Colts are going to win, how much, I really don't know. Gates is supposedly out for Sunday's game. They are playing in Indy which adds so so much. The noise level in the dome is going to be out of this world. I hope for the Jag's beat the PAt's, but if Indy has to go to NE, so be it.

As it is here in Terre Haute, home of the Training camp for hte Colts.

Also, When the Patriots played the colts in the Reg. season, 7 starters did not play. Besides the ones on IR, all others are playing, including HArrison. I can't wait to see the post season team come out.

This is the best thread I have ever have read on a pro Patriots forum.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=73012

Patriots fans are rooting for the Colts. I guess some Chargers and/or Chargers fans did something, I only got to page 5 before I stopped.

And I just found this.

a Cowboys fan, an Eagles fan, a Colts fan and a Patriots fan - are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves his team more.

The Cowboys fan insists he is the most loyal. 'This is for the Cowboys!' he yells, and jumps off the side of the mountain.

Not to be outdone, the Eagles fan shouts, 'This is for the Eagles!' and throws himself off the mountain.

The COLTS fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells, 'This is for everyone!' and pushes the Patriot fan off the mountain.

Chargers Win!!!

Wow! I was sure it was going to be the Pats vs. Colts for the AFC Championship game. San Diego hasn't won a road playoff game in quite a while, but they stood their ground and got the win.

But the Chargers season should be coming to an end in New England next week. The Patriots are on a roll and I don't see anyone stopping them.

Dallas has been a joke this past year!

Mavericks: #1 seed (67 wins) - lost first round in playoffs to Golden State

Cowboys: #1 seed (13-3) - lost first playoff game, not winning a playoff game for 11 years

Stars: - Lost in 1st Round

Hopefully the Mavs can get past the first round this year.

I'm disappointed the Colts lost. I have had a fond appreciation of Tony Dungy because of what he did with the Bucs (Gruden doesn't count, he screwed it up).

Oh well, heres hoping for the Patriots to screw up, and Brett Farve to have another Super Bowl ring before his retirement.

Meh, At this point, I could car less about the rest of the NFL season. As long as the Patriots are not perfect at the end of it. About the game, it was a good game and I made over 300 dollars! I would right more, but I got 5 more sites to check and then go to bed, been up since 5am drive an hour and had to be at the RCA dome at 6:30, did nothing till 11, after the game, had dinner and then took all the CBS cables out and did nothing while the CBS sports staffers decided what went were for an hour. Then cleared the outside area and drove home an hour.

I can't wait for next season, I think Dungy is going to retire and Harrison might. Lucas Oil Stadium looks cool.