New Year's Resolutions

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...

Start doing better in school....

8th grade was so freaking easy...

I literally didn't open my backpack for the last two months of science class last year and got a B.

(Dint' learn much, but, ohwell)

But this year, ugh, iu actually have to do work to get good grades. The system is obviously flawed.

Either way, i need to bring up my Spanish and Health orelse im going to summerschool, bleh.

For me, my resolutions at the moment are to work out. I actually will keep track of this. I can always post my new progress if anyone is interested in that type of stuff.

I also want to sell all my old things I do not use anymore, like my old transformers, and random toys and collectables. They will probably go on the website.

I do not know if this is a resolution, but I also need to save enough money to live without pay for two months and I also need to save a little extra above that to be able to go on my annual trip down to Disneyland for my Birthday.

Well, that’s it for now.

-To gain some weight lol...i'm 20yrs. old, 6'1 and weigh 156 lbs. I think I should weight a bit more than that, especially considering my eating habits!

-To find a job that pays more that $7.50/hr

-To be a bit more outgoing and not so quiet around new people

-To find that special someone