TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Canobie Lake Park Discussion Thread

I was a couple days away from asking about the progress of this ride. I'm going to head over there as soon as they open it, haven't been to Canobie since Starblaster was new. (SHAME!)

Thanks for the update! Keep us posted.

You can never have enough Huss frisbees...

The Frisbee The park is getting is a standard Frisbee similar to the one at SFNE and other SFI parks. The park looked into the Giant Model it's main structure would have been within 80 ft. the swing is beyond that but that's not against the height restrictions. Fire safty thing basically if it were to break down the ride simply falls back to the ground.

anyways they looked into the XL large model but opted not to do to the price. It's in the 4 million range and it the park is going to spend that it will be on a coaster. So they opted for this one with the new entrance coming, a replacement for the Matterhorn, and depending on this year another ride next year.

• 2 weeks later...
Parts for this ride have started to arrive. I will post pictures shortly. The park is hoping at this point to have the ride open by late August or early September.

This season or next season?

I might just go out there to make up for stupid SFGAm's frisbee being closed... stupid Revolution.

Parts for this ride have started to arrive. I will post pictures shortly. The park is hoping at this point to have the ride open by late August or early September.

This season or next season?

I might just go out there to make up for stupid SFGAm's frisbee being closed... stupid Revolution.

It would be this season. Like I said Parts are already on site. They only have about half the ride or so. But they will advertise it as new next year.

They want it open this year.. But it might end up being new for next year.

Anyways.. Ill be at the park this weekend myself to get new photos

I think it is going to be next year because i went a few weeks ago and barely anything was done but maybe they have a-work-dare-a-little buttoxes off since the. I going again this month and i'll try to take some construction pics along with a Photo TR.

They want it open this year.. But it might end up being new for next year.

Anyways.. Ill be at the park this weekend myself to get new photos

I think it is going to be next year because i went a few weeks ago and barely anything was done but maybe they have a-work-dare-a-little buttoxes off since the. I going again this month and i'll try to take some construction pics along with a Photo TR.

Allot has been done since then. Nearly the in tire Concrete pad has Benn redone and set up. the ride is starting to show up in the park. Like I said they feel Early September is the long run right now. so unless something goes wrong they will open it this year.