TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your next park?

In all likelihood, probably SFA. Besides Nick Universe in NJ, SFA will be the first of my local parks to open for the season, and it's also my home park.

King's Dominion says hi, opening a week before SFA.

Unless I'm mistaken, they both open March 28th.

I stand corrected....for some reason I thought it was the weekend before. My apologies

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my plans for April 10th weekend have been shelved.

I realized somewhere that's driving distance, open, and would make my Cedar Fair Platinum pass to even more use.

Carowinds!

I shall be going April 10. So stoked. Worth it for Fury alone.

I hate to break it to you, but I don't think any parks in the US are going to be open for Autism Day this year. I know it sucks. My son has Autism too, and he's not taking it well either. It's just how it is this year. I do encourage you to apply at Six Flags, and when they can open, I'm sure they can find a place for you. Just keep in mind it will probably be May or June before any parks can open.

I picked a very bad year to get me and my kids CF and SF passes, set aside a bunch of money for coaster trips, pre-purchase tickets for multiple enthusiast events for us, and basically decide to go all-out, all year, for coaster riding with my kiddos! Oh well... At some point, hopefully, we'll be able to do something, and go somewhere, and that will be our next park! Right now, I feel like either Holiday World for HWN, or KI whenever they reschedule Coasterstock for, will likely be my next park, but I guess we will see!

Does anybody know what their next park is at this point?

I am in SoCal until the end of April. SWSD is still only listing as "closed through the end of the month," so if they open sometime in April, that will be my next park. The same goes for SFMM. Unfortunately I won't get back to Knott's for a while. They are closed through at least mid-May, and I won't be back in SoCal until October or November.

I will be spending the summer in Utah, so I am sure Lagoon will open by the time I am there. So if nothing in SoCal opens in April, Lagoon is likely my next park!

I am also in the early stages of planning a Cedar Point and Kings Island trip for mid-July. It has been three years since I have visited either of those parks, and with Steel Vengeance and now Orion, they are really calling my name. Assuming this coronavirus is nearly gone by then, that trip will 99% happen. I've got some extra money saved up and it's time!

So to answer the question of the thread, who the heck knows.

BGW is my next park! In early May... Trying not to get my hopes up that a certain new coaster will be open on my visit...

My how quickly things can change... My BGW visit has officially been canceled do to the... Well, you know.

• 3 months later...

So.. We will finally make it for our first Holiday Park trip for the season an monday.

Pretty excited since it will be my four month old daughter's first amusement park ever and I hop she'll enjoy it as much as her brother did in the days.

If anybody here is around, we'd love to meet up!

Does anybody know what their next park is at this point?

I am in SoCal until the end of April. SWSD is still only listing as "closed through the end of the month," so if they open sometime in April, that will be my next park. The same goes for SFMM. Unfortunately I won't get back to Knott's for a while. They are closed through at least mid-May, and I won't be back in SoCal until October or November.

I will be spending the summer in Utah, so I am sure Lagoon will open by the time I am there. So if nothing in SoCal opens in April, Lagoon is likely my next park!

I am also in the early stages of planning a Cedar Point and Kings Island trip for mid-July. It has been three years since I have visited either of those parks, and with Steel Vengeance and now Orion, they are really calling my name. Assuming this coronavirus is nearly gone by then, that trip will 99% happen. I've got some extra money saved up and it's time!

So to answer the question of the thread, who the heck knows.

Update...

Ended up staying home in California all summer due to Ms. Rona. Next park will still be Lagoon, at the end of August. Although I will be riding my first alpine coaster next week, if that counts?