TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

SeaWorld San Antonio Discussion Thread

This looks awesome! I really dig the recent creations by GCI, like Mystic Timbers, which is an incredibly smooth woodie that still has some out-of-control feeling and a fun layout with airtime and laterals all over the place. This looks to be right in that category and adds to SWSA's already unique line-up.

This looks awesome! I really dig the recent creations by GCI, like Mystic Timbers, which is an incredibly smooth woodie that still has some out-of-control feeling and a fun layout with airtime and laterals all over the place. This looks to be right in that category and adds to SWSA's already unique line-up.

From my experience, all the GCIs I've ridden start smooth. But they can get quite bumpy over time if the maintenance isn't kept up. See Prowler. But I agree their recent woodies have been paced very well.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Or how bout a GCI Wooden Coaster like Gold Striker, Thunderhead, & White Lightning, I think that would be great for the park to get an GCI Wooden Coaster if possible! But I don't think there's nothing wrong with Texas Splashdown being gone, although it had a little low capacity, not much fun, but not what I meant about TS!
oh

It looks slow! So disappointing! /s

Really excited for this ride! Hoping to find some time to do a Sea World/SFFT trip this year and check out some more of San Antonio. I haven't been to a Sea World since 2000 and that was Sea World Ohio.

• 3 weeks later...