TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Show us your collection!!!

From the "Couldn't Resist It" Dept...

I decided to get one of these. The eBay seller had it marked down from

what it originally went for, several months ago. And the shipping was Free.

Time waiting, eventually pays off, more or less.

CandyCase16.jpg.f44bb6a19b22e0302fbc2034cafd5852.jpg

The TDS Venetian Gondola snack case. With Ms.Mouse. I really like the design of it.

^

Aw Bill. Wish I had known. I saw that several times over the past few days but didn’t pick it up

(Was keeping an eye out for the popcorn carts. But they don’t have them anymore)

I did pick this up for myself, but was the only candy container I purchased (it was a hell of a scavenger hunt to find In the park. Only one place had it and it WASNT either of the places listed on the Halloween treats insert)

But as a massive Haunted Mansion fan? Was in heaven when finally got my hands on it (and yes, the ghost glows)

DB537124-0E7E-413F-AEF8-3031C8E416CC.thumb.jpeg.96d00a149127e431ab2b9ac68c2d78a8.jpeg

^ Awesome! And that's okay about this case. I wasn't that interested in it, until the price went down on it, on eBay. But I really didn't buy that much in Souvenirs like that, and other stuff on our trip last month. I mean, even my pin buying was about ... 3 pins total! There was a souvenir stand at the exit of HM, but I totally forgot about it and kept walking out! Dumb bear. I do love the snack cases more than the popcorn buckets because.... well yeah, smaller things, easier to display and/or store.

IMG_1613.JPG.9cf48f0371a05f55cb0e24fcb29c0998.JPG

Okay, it was four pins... and three buttons David picked up, shamelessly.

^ ETA. . . Robb mentioned it's something they give to kids when they are finally tall enough/brave enough to go on their 1st ride, and he thought it was hysterical that they handed them to me, William, and Jon (I think that's who I was with when we got em).

but I love it

Edited by bert425

^ That's cool! My first time with TPR to TDLR (2007) it was so hot and humid, I wore a small towel around my head. Then, Cast Members would keep giving me stickers from practically everything I rode on that day, lol! It was fun.

I_01ReadyForLegendsOfMythicaDaytimeSpectacle_TDS.jpg.a03ab4977db600aaa276994679a5a7e2.jpg

Stickered and waiting for "Legend of Mythica" to start in the TDS harbour. TPR 2007 Japan Tour.

Edited by Nrthwnd

so.. I TOTALLY bought these intending to split up and give as gifts to co-workers (hell, I wasn't even 100% sure they were magnets, as they were with the paper stuff in the "Stationary" store - so it was 50/50 that I was just buying clips and not magnets).

but upon opening them up this afternoon, and realizing that they are not only, yes, magnets - but also six *different* spooky versions of Micky for Halloween?

the collector in me is making sure I keep them with my Disney collectibles now.

(sure am glad I bought those extra "Japan" magnet sets at the airport, just in case these turned out to be clips).

all mine! BWAAA-HAAA-HAAA

s-l500.jpg.f89ad2f1a397d98a75f48421e0daea0b.jpg

^ Very cool find, Bert! Have fun using them, reminding yourself where you were when you got them.

I forgot, that I myself, got something a bit "spooky" recently. That being, another candy case but themed

for TDLR's BOO Season. From the same eBay seller I bought the Popcorn Cart and the blue Electric Parade one. All three of them will be coming to me, by mid-November.

CandyCase14.jpg.64c87fe622bd9991dee70902362551ec.jpg

Ha! With your (probable) 6 Mickey Ghosts on it, Bert! (Candy not included)

• 1 month later...

Just posted in eBay...a new PIXAR Playtime candy case, in January! PIXAR Playtime, is (for now) an annual event, held in Tokyo DisneySea, with lots of merchandise (like this) available, as well as new food and beverages to enjoy during the event.

I will be getting one, of course! And it will be my 22nd TDR candy case I have......so far.

CandyCase18.jpg.0100e739303863be6eacd3912a5a7d75.jpg

It almost looks like a Ferris Wheel to me! Available January 09th in TDS.

I was kicking myself for only getting one Tomica Doom Buggies when I was at Tokyo Disneyland.

but luckily, my diligence paid off, and found on Ebay, someone selling one for only $26. . the $5 off coupon eBay gave me, it was only $3 more than if I had picked it up there!

yay. . I'll have 4 to link together, THAT'S a Haunted Mansion display!

296464157_doombuggies.jpg.a3c4d06b3ee27b9fef5a55e3e6f6e1bf.jpg

^ LOL, when I first bought that, I also figured that "maybe 10 pairs" linked together,

would make a good mini-omnimover, hmmm? I do like Tomica's TDR ride vehicle series.

Ride-JasmineCrpts.jpg.75ca8e037d80a947439a580ae3b46fe2.jpg

Another ride vehicle I really liked.

• 2 months later...

^^ Bert, which TOMICA Tokyo Disney Resort vehicles did you get?

I see you got those two-in-one-set little Doom Buggies, lol. Just curious.

I think I bought five of them, when last there, in 2013.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just discovered that Hot Wheels has put out some other "Fun Park" vehicles, including a bumper car, a roller coaster car, and even an ice cream truck! You can buy them separately, or in a group like this five car pack, below. Cool!

Available on Amazon. com and/or eBay. Or your local toy and collectibles shop.

HotWheels01.jpg.cb205e0751e65f3a38aa7b4243fe9910.jpg

796244412_ResizeofIMG_3084.JPG.a96ad125d22b99fa9c6044f9136dc245.JPG

Actually, it was A LOT MORE than five vehicles, LOL!

...and to be continued....

I just discovered there was an additional "vehicle" in this Carnival Collection of Hot Wheels.

And the set actually dates back to 2018! Interesting.

Anyway, I decided to buy this whole set (on Amazon) that was being offered, instead of them separately.

HotWheels02.jpg.d927c395a0f17809cd920c95f3eff2ef.jpg

Finding the Steamer kind of clinched the deal, for me. (o;

• 1 month later...

I got what I think is my final vehicle (to collect) in the TOMICA Tokyo DisneySea Transit Steamer Line Collection. Thru eBay. The whole thing numbers I believe, 29 vehicles. I paid $50 for this one. Others have been going for $75-85. I was lucky on this one.

1000399318_2013a-SpringVoyage.jpg.4623c4c276ef89b77a8ef0272522e917.jpg

2013.... The Spring Voyage Steamer. And now I have 29 of these. (o:

I have a TON of stuff but thought I would share two of my favorite ones!

IMG_6373.thumb.jpeg.17585eb29b04168505222bda7b2da1af.jpeg

A framed poster from Rollercoaster that I believe was used in Australia. I love how they use the train from the Revolution but on wooden coaster track!

Definitely Australia due to the NRC rating:

NRC for "not recommended for children under 12" (previously X, A or not suitable for children. This later became PG for "parental guidance")

Jurisdiction: Australia

IMG_6374.thumb.jpeg.2a173bf7a16c236d0831992511e93756.jpeg

My friend got me this from eBay.

^ love that California Adventure menu sign!

Is that from a specific festival? or the standard menu that was just advertising the bread bowls during regular sales?

and Joey, that shelf looks great. Is that a "Vacation" collectible on the far left there? (Grizwald with John Candy's character in the coaster car)?

Bill. . sorry I never saw your question. for Tomica diecast vehicles: I picked up, along with the two Haunted Mansion sets. . also the Resort Vehicles special Halloween options for 2019 Halloween (TDL bus, and TDS - kinda looks like a hearse), and a dumbo ride vehicle (blue dumbo).

Yes it is. It is a hallmark ornament.

I totally want it - heads to Ebay to search.

. . . and success ! on sale for ~$18 too.

curious what dialogue it has.

Thanks

^ I think I got that when it was actually for sale. We have one of those Hallmark Stores in a mall, close to us.

And as I remember, since it was offered as a Christmas Ornament (for the wrong movie?)....still, I got it on sale.

And it still works, after all this time, with no new battery used (knock wood).

I also have one with Elsa at her "New Outfit/Look Reveal" moment in "Let It Go."

That one needs a new battery.

IMG_2857.JPG.0ba9cbc27347816e252f0a52b7bd6f2c.JPG

Hallmark Elsa in back. And her Glee Club. (o;

thanks to Bill (Nrthwnd) with a surprise Birthday gift all the way from Vancouver!. .

I now have another TDL diecast vehicle (and some music to listen to)

it's awesome!

IMG_3446.thumb.jpg.37672056885ce3124dcbfc899db03b87.jpg

Here's some Haunted Mansion stuff I've collected over the last few years.

001.thumb.jpg.b0a51b25988dde5bc6f4f511938c0cf9.jpg

45th-anniversary print (Art of Disney Store in Epcot)

002.thumb.jpg.e1f241fd6a6917bafdb9b53e04fc0de3.jpg

50th-anniversary print done by a Marvel Comics' artist (Disney Co-Op in Disney Springs)

003.thumb.jpg.7bc4232cde56ce8a255bfcbfb02721fe.jpg

A 50th-anniversary Doombuggy that plays "Grim Grinning Ghosts" (Momento Mori shop in the Magic Kingdom)

004.thumb.jpg.32f971ab0edbd973db2ddc95fdf19d44.jpg

Hmm--need to find a spot to set this up (Momento Mori shop)