TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Canada's Wonderland Discussion Thread

If you're having trouble getting the belt on with Leviathan or Behemoth, before you sit down, grab the belt and pull it out really far… It'll come out way, way past what the clamshell restraint will fit... Pull it out, and while you're still standing, buckle it, then sit down... It's much easier than fumbling trying to find the buckle while it's wedged between your hip and the seat...

On the Science Channel I watched a show called "Building Giants" that featured the construction of The Yukon Striker. Very interesting! I guess being on TV means you're famous now!

( At a nightclub when comedian Don Rickles pulls a member from the audience to join him on stage )

"Have you seen me before?"

"I've seen you on TV."

"Honest to God, you got a set?

Thanks for all the help! It's been a fun, relaxing half day at the park today. Absolutely crazy-go-nuts busy, but that's to he expected here on a Saturday. That's why this was our pass processing day, and "bonus" day at the park. Tomorrow, we'll be here all day, and have FL+, so we'll really "do the park" tomorrow.

We got here at 4, and managed to circle the park, I drank a beer while we checked it out, then made Wonder Mountain Guardian our first ride! It was our first time on it, and I thought it was fun, primarily for the backwards down the drop experience, and then the ending, of course. We then got in Dragon Fyre, Wylde Night Mares, and Vortex, before getting in line for Leviathan. We also chilled and ate a little while rain blew through. All in all, not a bad score on a busy day like today!

So, we're presently in line for Leviathan, as we get our first ride on it for our last ride of the night. What do you guys think is the best place to sit on this beast? We have at least 20 minutes still, before getting on if you reply quick!

Thanks again for all the tips, and I'll be posting a picture TR when I'm back home next week. Until then, here's a shot I took that I liked!

20190907_174454.thumb.jpg.03f2492843a621ccbbd910f18f96e2ae.jpg

Thanks for all the help! It's been a fun, relaxing half day at the park today. Absolutely crazy-go-nuts busy, but that's to he expected here on a Saturday. That's why this was our pass processing day, and "bonus" day at the park. Tomorrow, we'll be here all day, and have FL+, so we'll really "do the park" tomorrow.

We got here at 4, and managed to circle the park, I drank a beer while we checked it out, then made Wonder Mountain Guardian our first ride! It was our first time on it, and I thought it was fun, primarily for the backwards down the drop experience, and then the ending, of course. We then got in Dragon Fyre, Wylde Night Mares, and Vortex, before getting in line for Leviathan. We also chilled and ate a little while rain blew through. All in all, not a bad score on a busy day like today!

So, we're presently in line for Leviathan, as we get our first ride on it for our last ride of the night. What do you guys think is the best place to sit on this beast? We have at least 20 minutes still, before getting on if you reply quick!

Thanks again for all the tips, and I'll be posting a picture TR when I'm back home next week. Until then, here's a shot I took that I liked!

The back is best for that drop, speed hill, and first giant hill over the entrance.

I also like back of the bus on Leviathan!

Check out 4 th train second row on Behemoth. You get nice floater air over all of the hills, it is great! Back of bus is nice too especially for the turnaround. Same for Vortex.

Since you seem to like Fury, how would you compare fury to Leviathan?

Looking for some help regarding seasons passes:

I noticed passes for next year are on discount currently. My friend and I are both getting them, but are wondering about the monthly payment method. How exactly does it work? - and are there any extra hidden fees it doesn't mention on the website? Because per the website math, the amount per month matches exactly to as if you paid it outright.

^There is a processing fee you're charged in the initial payment, along with that first month's fee. After that, it's just the monthly amount, which they'll automatically take out the same day every month, based on whenever you bought the pass on the payment plan. I'm doing that from CW myself!

I'm too tired right now to do a full TR with pictures and everything, but I do plan on doing something along those lines over the next week from my trip to CW over the weekend with my kids! However, here are a few thoughts off the top of my head about the park, from my trip...

-CW is an interesting park to me, in that most of its coasters range from "Meh" to "AWFUL!" to me, but it's still an amazing park, thanks to its natural beauty, awesome collection of flats, and of course, that Top 3 Trinity of B&M Greatness! Seriously, my kids and I, particularly my oldest who is the most "enthusiast" of them, had the hardest time deciding how we ranked those three coasters against each other! They are all awesome! Not quite SV, Maverick, and MF awesome, in my opinion, but definitely not far behind as far as we were concerned! They definitely make a trip to the park worth it all by themselves, but the great flat collection, and the other fun coasters like Vortex and Thunder Run (my son said it should've been called "Wonder Run", and I agree!) are just icing on the cake!

-Yukon Striker was the most surprising coaster experience for us. We all like Valravn, and ShieKra, the other Dive Coasters we've ridden, so we were expecting to like Yukon Striker the best. However, it just took our breath away, and blew us away from our first ride, and distanced itself in a major way from the other Dive Coasters! It's a world class coaster, period, not just a world class Dive Coaster! Bravo to CW and B&M for collaborating on a fantastic coaster, with a perfect design for the park that it's in! My oldest has it in his Top 10 coasters, and he's ridden over 120 now, so that's pretty impressive!

-Leviathan is often regarded as the "worst" Giga, and it was the last of the North American Gigas that we got on. But it is in NO WAY an inferior ride! While Fury is a very tough act to live up to, Leviathan absolutely compares favorably to Millennium Force in my opinion, and is absolutely an elite, world class coaster! Anybody concerned about Orion need not be, as the stats on that are similar to Leviathan, and it appears to have even better elements in its layout. Plus, as YS proved once again, B&M is really stepping up the intensity and variety of their elements, and I have no doubt Orion will follow that trend. But getting back to Leviathan, it was absolutely fantastic, and after much deliberation, and going back and forth on it, both myself, and my oldest son regarded it as our favorite coaster at the park, narrowly edging out Behemoth!

-As for Behemoth, it was already highly regarded by me, but this trip absolutely reinforced it as my best of the best B&M Hypers, narrowly edging out Mako, which I had put above it last year due to recency bias, but I'd forgotten just how great Behemoth's layout was, particularly that fantastic finale! It's interesting to me that this coaster was the first of the three CF B&M Hypers, yet it seems to have the best layout and elements, at least in my opinion. My oldest son still prefers Diamondback to it, but I think the ending of Behemoth gives it the edge, in my opinion.

-The flats. Awesome, as advertised! Our favorite was definitely Wilde Knight Mares! We rode it three times, and could have ridden it a bunch more! So much fun, not much of a wait ever, and that classic flat ride experience that the newer flats just can't give. Sledgehammer was also a big favorite of ours, even though it Rocky Balboa'd me a couple of times to the side of the head! It's a shame there aren't more of these out there, because it really is a fun flat ride. Our third favorite flat, was the fun Skyhawk. My oldest didn't want to flip any, and my younger two kids weren't able to get any flips. I got 2, and really had to work for them! I did get a ton of hangtime though, and it was a standout flat to me as well! I would love to see more of these added to other parks (MIA, anyone???). On the other end of the spectrum, Shockwave was a let down. I'd ridden Electro-Spin at Carowinds, and though it had a MUCH better ride cycle! Maybe it's all about the weight of the people in the arm, but we only completed one complete flip, which was a much different experience to my ride on Electro-Spin. So perhaps it does give great rides too, but riding with four other kids (two of my own, and two others) probably didn't do it any favors.

-I have a new LEAST FAVORITE COASTER! Just when I thought Green Lantern was the worst currently operating (sort of) coaster, and when I thought Great American Scream Machine at GAdv was my worst coaster experience of all time, Wilde Beast comes along, and literally made me want to get off desperately before it was even half over. Seriously, I have never had such an awful, and negative experience on a coaster in my nearly 40 years of riding, and I wouldn't wish that experience on anybody other than my worst enemies. I am not trying to be over-dramatic, or speak in hyperbole here, but I actually was in misery riding it, and when I hit the brake run, I told my son (who also hated it - all my kids did) that I don't know how they consider that coaster safe to run, and put actual human beings on. It was THAT BAD of an experience to me! Son of Beast? MUCH better! At least the first half was decent, and the loop was fun. Wilde Beast was like that last part of SoB, but stretched out to the entire ride. I would liken my experience to putting rocks in a box, and shaking it violently (and my body is the rocks!) They can't RMC, or even just burn to the ground (please let me light that match!) this coaster soon enough in my opinion! Yikes! For the record, I did ride this at least twice before, and don't even remember it much, positively or negatively. But the last time was 11 years ago, and I must say, it must have aged VERY badly since then!

-The last thing I'm going to mention, is the crowds. I'm NOT a big fan of the Fast Lane system, but I must say, I think that FL+ is pretty much a necessity at this park during most days. We went on an overcast and chilly Sunday in September, and the park looked like a Disney Park at times. It was even more crowded on Saturday, when we popped in to activate our passes, and spend four hours in the park. So while I may not like the FL system as a general rule, it was definitely a necessary evil for us this trip, and I was very grateful to have the free ones we got for getting our Platinum Passes. We all definitely felt spoiled, and I was glad to be able to give my kids that fun experience, and we were able to ride tons more than we would have otherwise (back to back to back walk-ons of Leviathan at one point!) I just told them not to get used to it!

I know that was already long enough, but I had a lot of thoughts, and probably have more as well, but I can share anything else whenever I do the TR and pictures. Bottom line is that it was an awesome trip, made even more awesome thanks to FL+, and CW definitely should be proud of their B&M Trio, even if both of their Wooden coasters need to go the way of the dinosaurs (Minebuster didn't seem too bad honestly, after Wilde Beast - but it didn't seem good, either!) This is definitely one of the premier CF parks, and while it's delivered a good time every time I've gone (2006 as Paramount, 2008, Behemoth's first year), this is definitely the best the park's ever been! I didn't even see any line jumping, which was an epidemic the last time I was there. So two thumbs up from me and my kids, and hopefully I'm back sooner than 11 years next time!

Nice write up! I think what makes Behemoth so good is the lack of a brake run in the middle of the ride or a million trim brakes. The other Cedar Fair B&M hypers have this issue and it kills the pacing.

I actually don't mind Wilde Beast, but Emily hated every second of it. Of the two big woodies, I find Minebuster worse to be honest.

Thanks for the write up, DILinator! It sounds like you had an amazing time despite the crowds!

As for Wilde Beast, I find the best place to ride it is in the front row of the second car. That row seems to provide the most comfortable ride on it, especially if you brace yourself. While the park did retrack a great percentage of the coaster during the 2014/2015 and the 2015/2016 off-seasons, some parts of the track have become quite rough since. Maybe one day Wilde Beast will receive another retracking that will last longer.

^There is a processing fee you're charged in the initial payment, along with that first month's fee. After that, it's just the monthly amount, which they'll automatically take out the same day every month, based on whenever you bought the pass on the payment plan. I'm doing that from CW myself!

If you add up the payment schedule for the monthly payments it'll add up to more then if you bought it outright... not much difference but it's just like how with insurance if you choose monthly payments there is a little premium... Wonderland just doesn't identify that when you agree to it.

If you add up the payment schedule for the monthly payments it'll add up to more then if you bought it outright... not much difference but it's just like how with insurance if you choose monthly payments there is a little premium... Wonderland just doesn't identify that when you agree to it.

It does not cost more for payment plan.

Payment plan for a new pass : Initial payment of 48.00(includes 1st payment 16.41, tax 25.60, and 5.99 processing fee), then 11 payments of 16.41. The subtotal is 196.92 + 25.60 tax and 5.99 processing...Grand Total $228.51

Pay all at once: Subtotal 197 + 25.61 tax and 5.99 processing..grand total $228.60

Happy to hear you enjoyed the park! I very much so just lurk these forums but its always great to see people love the park as much as I do . That being said question for y'all:

I bought a good any day ticket through a 3rd party way earlier in the summer and unfortunately haven't been able to use it yet. I notice it says nothing about haunt exclusion, so do you think I could use the ticket for haunt? If I go earlier in the day do they kick everyone out before haunt opens or can I just hang around inside the park? Thanks everyone

Happy to hear you enjoyed the park! I very much so just lurk these forums but its always great to see people love the park as much as I do . That being said question for y'all:

I bought a good any day ticket through a 3rd party way earlier in the summer and unfortunately haven't been able to use it yet. I notice it says nothing about haunt exclusion, so do you think I could use the ticket for haunt? If I go earlier in the day do they kick everyone out before haunt opens or can I just hang around inside the park? Thanks everyone

Only tickets purchased for Halloween Haunt are valid for the Halloween Haunt event. As for your second question, the park does close at 5pm and reopens for Halloween Haunt at 7pm. Although, you will need either admission for Halloween Haunt or a Gold/Platinum Pass in order to attend. Those who purchased daytime admission tickets only will not be admitted. I hope this answers your questions!

I guess this should be obviously the case, but I want to ensure I can use the pass even while it's still 'being payed off'? Meaning if I took started this payment plan, I could start using it.

Glad you had a good couple of days at the park.

Fully agree with you on Wilde Beast now, I am 44 years old and 6ft 2 inches tall..and I find that one breaks my back and teeth all at the same time. I seemed to do better on it in the Paramount days...but it definitely throws around a bit too much for my liking now!!

I really REALLY try not to be on of the "RMC every wooden coaster" folk if I can help it....but after riding "Twisted Timbers" this year at KD.....my son and I have muttered those letters afew times at Wonderland when surveying Minebuster and Wildebeast! I don't even know which one would be the better candidate for the RMC treatment....it makes for a fun debate I suppose....and I hope it happens, but I still am grateful to Cedar Fair for what they have done to the park.

I prefer Minebuster and find it less sore on the back....but the end is SUPER loud going into the helix!

Leviathan has been great fun this summer....seemed to be running super quick on the days we have visited. I prefer front row Leviathan and back row Behemoth...but horses for courses I suppose.

Thanks for the report.

Glad you enjoyed it! I actually have a ridiculously large, two-part photo TR I'm working on, and I'll post part 1 later tonight, or tomorrow at the latest. Hopefully I don't scare people away with how large it is! It's the first time I've done one like this, so hopefully it's interesting at least!

As for which wooden coaster to RMC, I think it should be Wilde Beast, for obvious reasons! As much as I didn't care for Minebuster on the whole, it wasn't awful, and I think it's good for parks to have at least one wooden coaster, so I'd much rather that one stay, than Wilde Beast. Hopefully whenever CW gets another coaster, it'll be RMC Wilde Beast, as it could completely be re-born as a Twisted Timbers-like coaster!

Sorry about the double-post, but I wanted to go ahead and post my EPIC CW TR, Part 1, and just so happened to be the last person to post here. Enjoy!

Ok, so here goes! I tend to be a bit long-winded, so bear with me as I try to put this TR together for my first trip to Candada's Wonderland since 2008, and my kids' first trip out of the States, period!

We headed out from Mid-Michigan early this past Saturday, the 7th of September, and made our way across the border to Canada's premier amusement park! We didn't have any issues with customs, and were through it in less than a minute. It's about a 5 hour drive to CW from Lansing, and may have been a little bit longer in the end, due to the seemingly perpetual heavy traffic in the Toronto area. And let me just say, every time I've been to the Toronto area, I'm stunned by how wild and crazy the drivers are! Trucks speeding around like they're Jeff Gordon, people zipping around, cutting people off and giving zero cares. I've driven around LA, and around Chicago, but the craziest traffic I've ever had is still the Toronto area! Wild!

We got to the park around 3:30, and headed to the Season Pass Processing, to get our Platinum Passes activated, and in hand, and then headed into the park!

I expected the park to be crowded on a Saturday, and having heard the stories about how busy this park is all the time, and it did not disappoint! With our free FL+ to use the next day though, we focused first on riding things that either weren't on FL, or didn't have long lines. Before that though, we walked around the entire park, taking it all in, checking out line lengths, and enjoying the atmosphere. As I mentioned before, this was my kids' first time to the park, and my first time in 11 years. So there was a lot of new and exciting things to see for all of us!

20190907_154937.thumb.jpg.532e1f129ce2c6d14ea071f431c4f9c7.jpg

First stop: Medieval Faire!

20190907_155218.thumb.jpg.308b2780366245bdfd3e3469dcf934f4.jpg

It wasn't time to ride this beautiful coaster yet, but it was awesome finally seeing it in person!

20190907_160625.thumb.jpg.79ffdca099839773dcdced4f3f7f3bab.jpg

Yukon Striker from a distance (back by the path between Vortex and Muskoka Craft Burger and Beer Bar.) It's such a photogenic and beautiful coaster, pretty much visible from all over the park. Fantastic!

20190907_162347.thumb.jpg.dba5926dbe6a477868125bf5005ec201.jpg

Vertical Loop goodness!

20190907_162657(0).thumb.jpg.d943eecfbfcfd424bb939c30fc21e62b.jpg

I loved to take pictures of this amazing coaster! Expect more to follow!

20190907_163036.thumb.jpg.4f1ef97f4f400c4bfdfca7e313b179af.jpg

One of the most notable things from my first ever visit way back in 2006: the mob of fish in this creek! As many as there were this visit, there were three times as many that first visit! Still pretty wild!

20190907_164214.thumb.jpg.f24d82c4d46747cb14edb364f042973d.jpg

A view of the first ride we'd get on as we approach it, Wonder Mountain Guardian!

On our way around the park, I made sure to stop by Muskoka Craft Burger, Beer Bar, and Chippery, to get a craft beer! While it was nice to get a beer, I'm pretty sure they poured the wrong beer for me, and I didn't notice it until after I tasted it. Not being a big fan of IPA's (yeah, I know... I'm not a very good Beer Snob apparently!), I didn't care much for what I got. But after paying $13 for it, I wasn't about to let it go to waste, so I drank it up as we completed our circuit around the park!

Let me just say, that the new area around Yukon Striker is simply fantastically done! The way the coaster swoops over the path, which is set up to take in the fantastic view of the coaster drop, and its interaction with Vortex, is just perfect! I know people have given the coaster crap for its finish, but I thought that post-mid-course finale was great, with a fun near vertical drop, a pop of air into that fun part where you soar over and around the pathway, able to interact with people staring up from below! I think this coaster is great, from start to finish! But I'm getting ahead of myself now... So we checked out the lines for YS as we walked by it, and even the FL+ line was way out onto the main pathway. So I was nervous for our attempt to get on the next day, but figured the crowds wouldn't be nearly as bad. That was not entirely the case, however, but I'm getting ahead of myself again...

Making our way back around to the center of the park from, beer still in hand (just my hand, not my kids' to be clear!), we decided to make our first ride of the day Wonder Mountain Guardian, since it isn't on FL, and the line was only about 45 minutes. I knew what to expect, but I'd intentionally been making sure the kids didn't know what to expect, other than a hybrid coaster/shooting dark ride. It worked to perfection, when they all were shocked at the surprise at the end! While I thought on the whole, WMG was only "ok", with the shooting part during the interior of the mountain looking very bare bones, going down the first drop backwards was fun, and the end was super fun! It was my first time doing something like that, so it was a fun new experience for me, as well as my kids! One funny tidbit from the WMG experience, was thinking I was doing great, and feeling bad that my youngest son Daniel, who was sitting next to me, wasn't getting anybody. Silly me... Dan is my biggest gamer in the family, and it was actually HE, who was schooling me! I had the lowest score of our group, and he had the highest, so that was pretty amusing, and showed just how much I've fallen behind my kids in that video game department!

After our fun first ride of the day, we made our way back around to Medieval Faire to pursue some more easy riding. First off though, we took some photos in the photogenic Wonder Mountain area.

20190907_174454.thumb.jpg.025c50e84bb307ba15ebbfce43d3a525.jpg

I posted this the other day, but I'll post it again, because I think it's really photogenic, and one of the better pictures I took on the trip!

20190907_180848.thumb.jpg.9134afd613a8be91fd8d87a9bd413945.jpg

A side of the fantastic Leviathan sign that I'd never seen in pictures before, so I didn't know until this trip that Leviathan's tail morphs into the ride's coaster track! Pretty neat detail, on what it probably still CF's best entrance sign!

Once back in Medieval Faire, we checked out Leviathan's line, and it was still quite long. So we went next door to Dragon Fyre, which we walked into the station for. While old Arrow loopers are often among my least favorite coasters, this one wasn't the worst I've ridden, and with the exception of the corkscrews, was actually pretty good. My favorite part of the ride though, was realizing that the lift hill of Dragon Fyre, directly lines up with the drop of the first hill of Leviathan! I thought that was a pretty cool touch, and for our ride, we even had a near-synchronized drop with Leviathan, as that dropped directly in front of us, and then we dropped over on Dragon Fyre. Well done, CW!

About this time, we decided to eat, so we went to the King's Feast, and got an order of Chicken Tenders and a drink to share among the four of us. We had the All Day Dining plan for the next day (two of them, actually), so I didn't want to waste too much money on food that first night. It timed out perfectly, because no sooner did we get our food, and sit down at our table under the covered area, it started to absolutely downpour! Everybody came flooding from the midways into the shelter, filling it up quickly, so it was nice we just happened to already be sitting under there. By the time we were done eating, the rain had blown through, and we were ready for our next ride!

Since it was right across the way, and had virtually no line, we went to ride Wilde Night Mares, but my oldest son Ian, didn't want to, because he's still a little skittish about some flat rides. So I just went on it with my daughter Faith, and other son Daniel. We absolutely loved it! It was definitely our favorite flat of the entire trip, and we would go on to ride it two more times the next day! There's just something about being in a cage, with no restraints, and just centrifugal force holding you in place while you're up in the air looking straight down!

20190907_184211.thumb.jpg.a345539c06ffea6285b4d00c888ea63a.jpg

Our favorite flat at CW in action! Wilde Night Mares! Note how different the sky is for this picture, than the ones I posted from earlier.

After getting off of Wilde Night Mares, we went to Drop Tower, and dragged my oldest along with us. He's been terrified of Drop Towers, and hadn't ridden one ever before. He was still very nervous, and unsure if he wanted to go through with it, but appeared to be ready to give it a try. We ended up deciding the wait was too long though, as it was moving pretty slowly, and we got out of line. We'd be back though, the next day. The only question was, would Ian finally get on his first drop tower???

Our plan all along has been to go on Leviathan, regardless of the wait, for our last ride of the night, so with the time we had left, we figured we could get in one more ride on something, just so long as it didn't have much of a wait. I led us down to Vortex, to check it out, and see if the line was lower than it was earlier, when it filled the queue and spilled out into the midway. As I suspected might be the case, it was much lower, and before long, we were on the best remaining Arrow Suspended coaster, in my opinion! We grabbed the back car, where the action is the whippiest, and off we went, up Wonder Mountain! This was the coaster that was my favorite after my first visit in 2006, and was my second favorite my last visit in 2008. Well, this great ride has held up, even after all these years, and delivered a very fun ride for all of us, and the kids were excited to have a much more exciting Suspended coaster than Iron Dragon under their belt! In the end, it still is my favorite non-B&M coaster at the park, and my only regret is not making it back to ride a second time in the front, the next day.

Before we get to the next day though (and don't worry, I'm splitting these days between two posts, so you're almost to the end of this post!), there was one more ride to get in: our very first ride on Leviathan, to close out the night, in the dark!

20190907_201422.thumb.jpg.a51f4e311721f31fd10361f4bc2f443b.jpg

Waiting in line, as night falls, excited to finally get on our last of the North American Gigas!

We got in line for it about 15 minutes before close, and waited about 30-40 minutes for our turn to ride. As darkness fell over the line, and the coaster, the excitement ratcheted up a bit, and people were clapping and cheering every dispatch out of the station, and past the crowd below! It was fun to be a part of that end of operations excitement, and it definitely built hype! When it was finally our turn, we were able to get the very back row, and as the train departed, we clapped and whooped it up as we readied for our first go-round on this giant thrill machine! Up the 300 foot hill we went, and then it was time, and down we went! I loved the tunnel at the bottom of the drop, and the glowing eyes were an awesome touch! That was definitely an excellent touch on this coaster, and I'd love to see them add something like that on Orion at some point as well! Tunnels are just great! At any rate, we blistered through the course, taking every element aggressively, and when we'd finally hit the legendary 100 foot high brake run, it was such a rush! I particularly loved that banked and curved speed hill, and going over that airtime hill, and zooming down towards the people walking the path in front of the park below! The only slight "boo" part was that one trim on the way back, but other than that, Leviathan hauled, from start to finish! We got off of the coaster, extremely pumped, and my oldest Ian and myself purchased Leviathan shirts from the shop at the exit. We all agreed, it was a fantastic finish to a fun fraction of a day at the park, and we were so excited to come back the next day, to fully tackle the park!

I'll wrap this first part of my TR for now, and I will do everything I can to make Part 2 a little shorter, and more succinct! I have more pictures to share, and more coasters and rides to relate our experience on, but will try to do a little bit better at condensing it all down for you. I hope those of you who read the whole thing enjoyed it, and thank you for reading!

20190907_204837.thumb.jpg.fce06349e8e1fb5c2f50ef8a83c5564a.jpg

I'll leave you with one last look back at Leviathan from the parking lot!

Edited by DILinator

According to a YouTube channel ...... it looks like Yukon Striker really is sinking

The video you refer to is ever so slightly "click baity"! and is made by an enthusiast rather than a qualified engineer. I'm not quite sure whether the purpose is to make people nervous...or actually show some "interesting" stuff about how coasters are built.

Great report! Leviathan may have a brake run that's easy to poke fun at, but the ride itself is fast and a ton of fun.

I would maybe recommend putting a spoiler next to the surprise on Wonder Guardian. I had no clue it existed before my ride and it made that finale incredible.

I'm glad that some of you have read and enjoyed the TR! It's certainly a lot to put together, so it's nice to know some people at least liked it!

As for the WMG surprise, I edited it, just to be on the safe side, since it's true you never know who might be reading it, and not know. I was bummed to have it spoiled for me, and thrilled my kids didn't know. So I get not wanting to ruin it.