Insane Frisbee Accident in Uzbekistan...

This video is nuts!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Re: Insane Frisbee Accident in Uzbekistan...

Postby Arthur_Seaton » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:26 pm

KBrylczyk wrote:^ I'd tag that video as NSFW since you're witnessing people die.

Arthur_Seaton wrote:Yes, clearly you're elated

Mike240SX wrote:Yes, I am.

There's no appropriate response to that.

Again, I'd just reiterate KBrylczyk's warning to anyone who clicks the Daily Star link posted above that it does show people being injured as well as the usual stuff you'll see on that website.

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:50 pm

Arthur_Seaton wrote:
KBrylczyk wrote:^ I'd tag that video as NSFW since you're witnessing people die.

Arthur_Seaton wrote:Yes, clearly you're elated

Mike240SX wrote:Yes, I am.

There's no appropriate response to that.

Again, I'd just reiterate KBrylczyk's warning to anyone who clicks the Daily Star link posted above that it does show people being injured as well as the usual stuff you'll see on that website.

Is there a reason you’re being a complete ass? Because it’s really not a good look for you.

The best thing about TPR is the donkeys.

Postby disownedpear » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:21 pm

If you get offended by the words "third world country" on this forum you're sure not going to like the rest of the internet.
The Knoebels flyers are the greatest thrill ride ever made. If anyone sees Harry at the park can you tell him I'm sorry for breaking his ride and getting him in trouble.

I'd like to buy a vowel!

Postby KBrylczyk » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:56 pm

disownedpear wrote:If you get offended by the words "third world country" on this forum you're sure not going to like the rest of the internet.

My biggest takeaway was the guy making the third world country comments lives in northern Delaware. I mean, it takes one to know one, right? :lmao:
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/539c3534a7c7084b61a754366e69a2bf.jpg[/img][/url]

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby Mike240SX » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:43 pm

And I'm from the same exact hometown as you, and went to HS with your sister, so that means what? Even shitty Delaware, which I will admit is pretty shitty, is nowhere near the level of shithole that these countries are.
-Mike
Total Coasters: 134
Top 10 Steel: Maverick, Skyrush, Intimidator 305, Banshee, Millennium Force, Raptor, Superman: The Ride (SFNE), Top Thrill Dragster, Big Bad Wolf, Volcano
Top 10 Wood: The Beast, El Toro, Phoenix (Knoebels), Boulder Dash, Thunderbolt (KW), Mystic Timbers, Comet (Hershey), Hercules, Shivering Timbers, Jack Rabbit (KW)
Top 5 Hybrid: Twisted Timbers, Goliath (SFGAm), Wicked Cyclone, Great White, Gemini

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:38 am

Mike240SX wrote:And I'm from the same exact hometown as you, and went to HS with your sister, so that means what? Even shitty Delaware, which I will admit is pretty shitty, is nowhere near the level of shithole that these countries are.

OK, looks like I need to hop on that ban-wagon and start removing some people from this forum if this crap doesn't fix itself really quick...

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby Mike240SX » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:14 am

My apologies; I'll behave.
-Mike
Total Coasters: 134
Top 10 Steel: Maverick, Skyrush, Intimidator 305, Banshee, Millennium Force, Raptor, Superman: The Ride (SFNE), Top Thrill Dragster, Big Bad Wolf, Volcano
Top 10 Wood: The Beast, El Toro, Phoenix (Knoebels), Boulder Dash, Thunderbolt (KW), Mystic Timbers, Comet (Hershey), Hercules, Shivering Timbers, Jack Rabbit (KW)
Top 5 Hybrid: Twisted Timbers, Goliath (SFGAm), Wicked Cyclone, Great White, Gemini

Postby disownedpear » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:51 am

To get this back on rains are there any "developing" countries rides are pretty much as safe as the US or Europe? Maybe Argentina or Chile? Do they even have coasters?
The Knoebels flyers are the greatest thrill ride ever made. If anyone sees Harry at the park can you tell him I'm sorry for breaking his ride and getting him in trouble.

Have I mentioned how awesome donkeys are?

Postby Intamin_coyote » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:52 am

^Excluding kiddie coasters, all it appears Argentina and Chile has as far as coasters are a few Vekomas (SLC and boomerang each), a Zamperla Wild Mouse, and a Zierer family ride.

My rule of thumb, if you can easily identify who the manufacturer of the ride (and they're at least decently relevant), then you should be fine. Because even if the regs are lax in that country you know a major manufacturer would not want their name on tragedies such as these.

Postby disownedpear » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:09 am

Argentina also has an unnamed manufacturer wild mouse: https://rcdb.com/3238.htm

Can't say that looks very safe, I'd probably still ride it though ha.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!