TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags America (SFA) Discussion Thread

There is also a new R&B show that they just added to the show lineup. It is located in the Grande Theatre!

I like that they have Grande Theater shows in the summer Gives me something to do if it done get too hot (Maryland summers can sometimes get brutal).

Not sure if/when I’ll submit a full TR of my trip last weekend, but for now, check out this video I made on SFA’s latest addition:

YES!

My favorite part is the people coming out of the ladies room like WTF?

I think the SFA Superman bathroom credit is on par with the Knoebels Super 8 credit.

Being on par with anything at Knoebels at all is always a plus!

I don't think it is possible that anything at Six Flags America would ever be on par with Knoebels... Anything.

Edited by jedimaster1227

I hope Batwing is operational when I visit next month, but I won't hold my breath. I only got one ride on it during my last visit in 2016, and with Firehawk now gone I would like to take advantage of riding this before they all go extinct. I enjoy the Vekoma Flyers quite a bit aside from Nighthawk's death corkscrews...

Looks like some work is going to start where Dare Devil Dive used to be. Soil Borings is one of the most important steps for putting down a foundation for an attraction. I think with how popular the Zamperla Frisbees are, we might be seeing one of them come to Six Flags America in 2020.

7C0A9FD5-7628-4167-AA87-8E1DD5365FAE.thumb.jpeg.e3a0e8f68b022923153c3ac62becdc97.jpeg

The boring locations create a rectangle ~80 ft wide by ~120 ft long. Zamperla lists the dimensions of their Giant Discoveries at 82' wide and 122' long. The boring locations would align (essentially) perfectly with where the footers could/would eventually go to have an attraction where the pendulum swings out towards the midway. Seems a pretty high probability of a Zamperla Giant Discovery coming to SFA...

Aerial.JPG.e40304f435d2555abfb71716988a750b.JPG

Sweet! These things have always looked pretty awesome, psyched we could be seeing one. These past several additions have been very nice. Looks like we’re finally getting some level of attention from Six Flags (assuming that it is indeed a giant discovery)

A Zamperla Giant Discovery would be a wonderful addition to the park. I'm betting on a Harley Quinn theme given its location.

Not a Fortnight theme? I think they are just planting trees. Keeping my expectations low.

OMG I would so love it if they were planting trees.

1. Because they need trees and 2. to witness the collective meltdown.

“coming to Six Flags America in 2020 Worlds First planting of trees in the Gotham City section of Six Flags America! Get in the shade in 2020!”

I'm considering taking my first trip to the park tomorrow I've held off for along time considering the things I've heard about the park, but I think it's time to experience it. I'm not entirely sure what to expect, but if I go there are a few rides I am looking forward to.